Its a Fellowes WriteRight for Palm V, m500 and IBM Workpad. It has diagonal stripes on it! I tried to take a pic like TheSultan on his BSE tutorial; but, I couldn't get one to come out well. I told my husband that it was for those devices and he said I just needed to cut to fit. Do I need to get one specific to my device is that the issue or is this not a good one and I need to get another brand?
    05-11-09 01:49 PM
    You can get one to fit your device. However, you can also cut it to fit. You can purchase them either way. I prefer buying one that it specifically for my device. I've bought the other kind before and they are not the same. IMHO
    05-12-09 08:48 AM
    How are they different specific to the device? Just size or quality? I am seeing diagonal stripes on this one! Its a lot clearer without it! I was planning to order a Clarivue until Dh said that he had some I could use from his PDA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 09:50 AM
    I had used an Fellowes m500 one on a different device a while back. The cut-to-fit sheets are fine.

I prefer the "custom" made ones. "Custom" does not mean expensive, either. Screepatronus always sells for cheap on eBay.
    05-12-09 10:13 AM
    Its just bizarre those diagonal lines! I guess I'm starting to get used to it; but, would rather not! Why do you prefer the custom? And thanks for the lead on ebay! I love ebay for cheap accessories for my Zune!
    05-12-09 11:41 AM
    I tried again. Here's a screen shot of my protector on.
    05-12-09 02:59 PM
    those lines would bug me. I use BSE for my curve, you can't beat it for $6.99
    05-13-09 05:22 AM
    Yep, those lines would probably drive me batty.

I bet they worked just fine on an m500 though.

I prefer the custom ones for fit and ease of use.
    05-13-09 06:55 AM
    Wow that made me dizzy for a second just looking at it. I don't think I would like that at all. Go get you one for the device...
    05-13-09 06:57 AM
    Yes agreed. I showed dh. Don't remember his response. So a BSE? Not. Clarivue? Is the BSE the one that requires all the patience to put on that I read about in another thread?

05-13-09 07:18 AM
    Yes agreed. I showed dh. Don't remember his response. So a BSE? Not. Clarivue? Is the BSE the one that requires all the patience to put on that I read about in another thread?

the BSE does require some patience but I am not blessed with a lot of patience to begin with. It's actually pretty easy, the hardest part is being patient enough to let it dry before pushing down the edges.
    05-18-09 06:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD