Its a bit pricey, but I have one for my curve and Its top notch. This is preorder as they just released some pics of it. Just like the curve case this turns your screen off when its closed.

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM CASES

12-18-08 02:43 AM
    Very nice...I like the style

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 02:49 AM
    Thats actually pretty nice looking. I really like the fact that the flap has memory card and credit card pockets. The only thing I don't think I'd like would be having that big flap hanging down while I'm on a call. Would look kind of goofy. I suppose you could fold it over to the back but I wonder if that belt click would scratch up the leather?
    12-18-08 02:52 AM
    Thats actually pretty nice looking. I really like the fact that the flap has memory card and credit card pockets. The only thing I don't think I'd like would be having that big flap hanging down while I'm on a call. Would look kind of goofy. I suppose you could fold it over to the back but I wonder if that belt click would scratch up the leather?
    There is one with out the cover.
    12-18-08 06:36 AM
    I like it besides the fact it looks like the top of the phone is prone to getting scratched up in your pocket. Then again this looks more like one that clips on your belt. haha
    12-18-08 06:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD