I just posted the following as a review of the OtterBox Defender for BB Tour, but I wanted to post here so more people would see it. Product quality and customer service is how a company becomes great.

Although it does add some thickness and size to the Tour, I find that it makes it easier to hold on to and easier to type on. After the first day, I was used to the case and now can't imagine not having it. This is a FULL protection case and does it's job very well.

Not sure where it happened, either in my pocket (got in a bind with my pocket knife) or in my car console (I use the SYNC system and just toss my phone in there), but something put enough pressure on the screen protector to crease and distort it. Clearly enough pressure to crack a bare screen. ZERO damage to my phone!

I am thinking to myself, wow....the case just paid for itself. Even with insurance, your gonna pay at least $50 for the deductible.

So now I email OtterBox and tell them what happened. The case is still fully functioning, just has a distortion on the screen protector that is very annoying. I get an immediate response asking for my shipping information. I replied and got another email showing a new case coming to me a no charge. GREAT customer service!

If you can't handle the size of the Defender, I would at least recommend the Commuter or Impact based on customer service alone. I am old school and believe that taking care of a customer is as important as the quality of the product. Rest assured, with OtterBox, you get BOTH.
    03-25-10 08:01 AM
    AGREED! I have had a few dealing's with the Otterbox people and they always go beyond the call of duty. KUDO'S to OTTERBOX
    03-25-10 10:26 AM
    Seconded! Outerbox has the best case & CS bar none! I use the defender on my Tour & it has been fantastic!!!
    04-02-10 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD