08-20-09 09:47 AM
164 ... 567
tools
    I suppose it depends on your acceptance level of what's ok. I let my edges peel and go as long as I can muster the will to let it look not quite so great. I've gone about 5 months each time.
    04-07-09 08:07 PM
    Just ordered my BSE.

I'm kinda scared to apply it because I go all OCD if ANYTHING is wrong with it. Like dust, air bubbles, etc.

lol

Thanks for the tutorial!
    04-09-09 05:06 PM
    Nice writeup
    04-16-09 05:36 PM
    i had my BSE on for 7.5 months. It was a screen protector. The corners never peeled or got dirty and i attribute that to my silicone case.

Just an idea.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 06:26 PM
    Chrisy what kind of silicone case do you have? I have a BSE screen protector with one of the BB rubber 'slip cases' that really only covers the 4 sides & back, but that seems to be protecting the edges of the BSE from curling.

Hoping I can look forward to 7.5 months too.

04-16-09 10:51 PM
    That's the kind i have. It covers all the edges of my BSE screen protector and i haven't had any peeling issues yet.

i keep my blackberry in my pocket, too, so i think the silicone case is the way to go!

http://shop.crackberry.com/blackberr...medium=content

04-17-09 07:58 AM
    Me too. I keep my berry in the skin case (now I know its name-thanks) and carry it around in the holster I had from my Treo. Works great.

04-17-09 10:20 AM
    Yeah, I love my BSE. Ordered it the instant I got my Curve. Put them on and they look great. No issues with it. Was showing it off to a friend and said they were scratch proof. He wanted me to show him. Ended up taking my keys to the screen and back and nothing happened. No damage or anything.

I've got BSE's on my MacBook, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, Curve and LG Flip. BSE's are going on all of my electronics whenever I buy them.
    04-17-09 07:23 PM
    Great post! I was about to order an invisibleshield, but I am going to have a look on these BSE!
    04-18-09 05:02 AM
    Great post...thx
    04-23-09 06:09 AM
    you did a great job!!!
    04-26-09 02:11 PM
    Next...............the iPod and I'll see if they sell these for my car Goodbye having to wax it!!!!!!

Hope this helped at least one person out there!
    Great tutorial! Sadly I used medical gloves (yup I`m a neat freak loser lol). By the way they make clear bras for cars but it`s NOT full body. Full body would be a dream, but with a hefty price. Clear bras are already $200+.
    05-16-09 06:13 AM
    I don't think I can get my car into the bathroom for that steamy shower treatment! lol

05-16-09 03:50 PM
    I don't think I can get my car into the bathroom for that steamy shower treatment! lol

You are going to need a bigger bathroom then :P!

08-20-09 09:47 AM
164 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD