I bought a capdase alumor jacket ,which you can find here >>
    CAPDASE
    I think its blocking my wifi signal , when I set in front of the T.V. ,I used to get 2 bars, now i get barley 1 bar or n one at all .
    please help me , ayone who bought this case tell me if it's the case's problem or just my phone !!
    02-09-12 12:39 PM
    Take the case off the device and see if the same thing happens.

If it doesn't, then you know it's probably the case.
    If it does, then it's probably the phone.
    02-09-12 12:53 PM
    trying now ....
    02-09-12 01:03 PM
    Just a shot in the dark but what kind of TV is it. Some plasma's have been known to cause issues with the PB if it's placed to close. Mainly PB video issues though.
    02-09-12 01:09 PM
    I tried it and its the damn case !!
    I bought it from a retail shop for 30 $ and now I cant get it back
    02-09-12 01:14 PM
    nope , my tv set is a sony bravia led .
    02-09-12 01:14 PM
    No offense, but you cannot really be surprised that a metal case would block the signal, right?
    02-09-12 07:15 PM
    ...well i guess just use the case for when your not using wifi. hopefully its easy to put on and take off. as long as its not blockin the radio signal, you can still use it.
    02-09-12 08:24 PM
    I had a very bad experience with Aluminium case, that I used on my o2XDA II. After that I haven't ever bought Aluminium cases.
    02-10-12 01:38 AM
    I tried it and its the damn case !!
    I bought it from a retail shop for 30 $ and now I cant get it back
    You can write to them, make a video and prove that their design is faulty. Also let them know that retail shop will not take it back. Maybe they would refund you the money. No harm in trying.
    02-10-12 01:40 AM
    Don't buy this case , I also found out that it blocks the NFC antenna !!
    piece of crap
    02-11-12 01:03 PM
    Same here. Using the same case, Capdase Alumor case, grrr. Having a hard time getting a good signal when I'm using the case. I always get the SOS thing, can't hardly get 3G sometimes. Actually, I bought 2 cases from Capdase, 1 Alumor and 1 Polimor, I misplaced the Polimor one. Not worthy! Too expensive. Capdase should discontinue the selling of these stupid bulky cases. Will be getting a silicone/jelly case instead
    09-17-12 12:17 AM
    could be the case, a lot depends on the manufacture thereof, the television is the least likely, I have a leather case with magnetic cast as for my BB and works perfectly, dont buy in company blackberry is for fortte.com, you could buy one there to do the test. regards
    09-20-12 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD