i remember seeing some cool custom blackberry cases. i am trying to find a pink one for my boss, and instructions on how to change it.

where can i buy cases (not just faceplates.. but backs and battery covers also) for the pearl?
    07-20-09 12:33 PM
    try cnn.cn and also pmonmon on ebay.

I'm mad you have a better phone than your boss. lol
    07-20-09 12:42 PM
    my bold.. i just sent it back to letstalk.com today...after 2 days it broke..waiting for a new one.

so yes, i had a better phone, for 2 days.. right now i am back to my treo 750 lol

thanks for the ebay/cnn sugestion.. checking it out now
    07-20-09 01:18 PM
    have you checked on ebay???
    you are looking for blackberry pearl "full housing" .
    for my curve they cost like $15 instructions and tools included, but for pearl i think theire around $25.
    I'm sorry I can't post links but just go to ebay . com and on the find bar write "pink blackberry pearl full housing" and there you go, future manager
    just make sure the seller has a good % feedback.
    Last edited by pinkboots; 07-20-09 at 01:48 PM.
    07-20-09 01:45 PM
    i bought my pink housing on ebay.... cost $30. the keypad didnt work so i had to order another keypad. theres different kinds on there so make sure you are getting the correct one for your phone. theres a big difference between the gsm blackberrys and the cdma's housings...

i took mine apart it wasnt that difficult. look up on youtube theres loads of vids on how to change housings...
    07-21-09 03:23 PM