So I ordered this off ebay a while ago for 50 bucks, it was black on black housing, black ring, and black trackball.

I was pretty eager to get this since the bay listing said that it was rubber, not just the color black. So pretty much everything was black rubber except for the back cover. Once I actually got the phone I realized that it wasn't rubber at all, its just plastic. I'm almost sure that all they did was strip the old paint.

Another thing was that, these were already on the housing.

I mean I'm not too bummed out about it.. I mean I like the case but.. I been using my Treo 755p the whole time I been waiting for the housing that I might just stick with the Treo and sell the Curve.

Just thought I'd let everyone know, if they do buy this, its not really rubber, i was honestly expecting it to be like a soft touch paint of some sort. oh wells.
    05-09-09 09:27 PM
    Oh man, that sucks. Did they show you the marks previously on the casing, or mention they were used or had imperfections?

I would contact Paypal and let them know that it wasn't what the seller stated. Try getting your cash back.

I just bought a case just like that for my 8330 and hope it doesn't look like that!! My original casings are in pretty good shape, considering the abuse they take. And, at only $29 shipped brand new, I can't really complain about the price...

Hope you get that fixed!
    05-09-09 09:32 PM
    yea that's kind of a bummer...you should definitely contact paypal about that!
    05-09-09 09:34 PM
    eh, i'm not too worried about it.. it saves me from dropping the phone ahah!
    05-09-09 10:03 PM
    Gotta love that all black look though...
    05-09-09 11:02 PM
    It looks like the BB version of the Buick Grand National.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 11:08 PM
    Other than the "ding", that does look sweet. Have you contacted the seller to see if they have any appetite to make things right?
    05-10-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD