01-06-09 05:48 PM
43 12
tools
    I just ordered the smart skin case.

What accessories can't you live without?
    01-01-09 10:48 PM
    I think the cradle is nice since the Bold has a bedside mode. My previous alarm clock was ridiculously old and didn't work half the time so now I just use my Bold as one and I can still see the time when it's charging automatically when I set it in the cradle.
    01-01-09 10:53 PM

my pocket slip OEM case and charging dock
    01-01-09 10:53 PM
    Anti spy and definitely oem skin case..

Lookin' for another kind of case tough.. Any clue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 10:56 PM
    i like my seidio innocase
    01-01-09 11:43 PM
    The case mate silicon case
    01-01-09 11:45 PM
    Charging Pod hands down best accessory to buy.

01-02-09 12:32 AM
    car charger, 16GB MicroSD card. extra battery/extended life battery.

Already mentioned: charger cradle, case, silicon case
    01-02-09 12:38 AM

Screen protector and a skin!

01-02-09 01:16 AM
    screen protector, case and memory card.
    sadly, it is pretty hard to get accessories like batteries, charging pods at where i live
    01-05-09 01:48 AM
    screen protector, case and memory card.
    sadly, it is pretty hard to get accessories like batteries, charging pods at where i live
    Tell me about it! I've just ordered a screen protector and am exploring options to purchase other accessories from overseas. Stay tuned, I'll keep you in the loop.
    01-05-09 02:33 AM
    Its pretty much impossible for me to find a charging dock, i don't reallt feel like ordering one over the internet since crackberry doesn't have the cheapest shipping prices around. I use my screen protector a lot since i keep my bold in my pocket. I bought a silicon case but i think its wothless because i can barely slip it into my pocket. I didn't really like the earphones tjat came with it so i bought myseld some iphone earphones that work just as well. I'm also looking o purchase a black bezel and install it myself but not too sure if i trust my skills:P

01-05-09 02:47 AM
    Skin, screen protector, car mounting cradle, desktop charging pod, 16gb card. Have yet to buy the last 2...

01-05-09 04:34 AM
    Charging pod, microsd, jawbone 2 and a holster for me (when at work) . My bold is naked lol.

01-05-09 05:27 AM
    quick question...where are you guys getting your screen protectors? seems like the one on crackberry for the bold is horrible so could use some suggestions.
    01-05-09 06:21 AM
    I have dock, bb case, screen protector and memory card

screen protector from Ebay, as good as - if not better than the more expensive ones
    01-05-09 06:32 AM
    for me will be holster
    01-05-09 06:38 AM
    Its pretty much impossible for me to find a charging dock, i don't reallt feel like ordering one over the internet since crackberry doesn't have the cheapest shipping prices around. I use my screen protector a lot since i keep my bold in my pocket. I bought a silicon case but i think its wothless because i can barely slip it into my pocket. I didn't really like the earphones tjat came with it so i bought myseld some iphone earphones that work just as well. I'm also looking o purchase a black bezel and install it myself but not too sure if i trust my skills:P

New Egg was running the Bold charging dock all holiday season for 14.99! No tax or shipping...I just lokedagain and it is 12.99!

Newegg.com - BlackBerry 30758LRP Desktop Charging Pod For Bold 9000 - Cell Phone Accessories
    01-05-09 06:39 AM
    Zagg.com
    Great screen and phone protection.
    01-05-09 08:09 AM
    tehehehe i got my friend to buy me the cradle how nice of her hahaha.

what about this extended life battery???!!! is it oem fit? i waaant .. it would help so much with school lectures and boring classes .. im putting my laptop aside this yr and just going to use the bb
    http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content ?

will it add any weight to the phone?
    Last edited by mktng; 01-05-09 at 08:45 AM.
    01-05-09 08:42 AM
    Only stuff ive bought for my Bold is the gorgeous Dock, and the Jawbone 2 BT headset.
    01-05-09 09:17 AM
    Ghost Armor screen, main button and chin protector.
    Beyzacases slip case (I LOVE this thing!)
    OEM dock -- I have two of them (thanks NewEgg!); one for work, one for home. Saves wear and tear on the usb port. With the Kinsington bluetooth dongle I have installed on my laptop, I now only have to hook up a USB cable when installing new software via DM

I'm still searching for a bluetooth headset that I'm happy with.
    01-05-09 10:18 AM
    OEM Dock (amazon $18.00 Shipped)
    Screen Protector (amazon $6.00 pack shipped)
    Memory cards 2x8gb (amazon $12.00 each shipped)
    Jawbone 2 (Best buy for work)
    01-05-09 11:50 AM
    OEM Charging Pod

Screen protector

Memory card 4Gb (enough for me)

I am thinking about the Beyza slip case, really interesting case !
    01-05-09 12:06 PM
    Do any of you guys know if there is a Bold car cradle such as this one that exists for the Pearl: eAccess eStore - BlackBerry Pearl Mount

I've been using my Bold as a GPS navigation device a lot, and it rocks! but I get tired of looking down towards the passenger seat whenever I need to look at the screen.
    01-05-09 03:26 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD