Nothing on search for these. But they're everywhere and I can get a pair shipped from China off eBay for like $20. I want to use them with my BB 8900 and my iPod Touch with the new softwear. Anyone using this unit? Thanks in advance..
    10-09-09 03:08 PM
    Yes, they are excellent. I'm not an audiophile, but they are wonderful using with Pandora and Slacker. As a phone headset, not the best.
    10-09-09 03:34 PM
    What's the diff between the S9 and the S9HD?
    10-09-09 04:24 PM
    I have the S9 HD. I actually bought them for my ipod touch when 3.0 came outt. I bought mine on ebay for 60. I would not buy the ones for 20. I guarentee they are fake. Look up on google articles on how to tell the difference. Just a heads up they are probably fake. I looked for hours and all ts that seemed too good to be true ended up fake. Look at the buttons on them. I think that is how I told the difference. The ones on the real ones are raised and the ones on the fakes ones are painted or something. Just look up an article on them. Hope I saved you your money and you didn't buy fakes

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-09 07:25 PM
    What's the diff between the S9 and the S9HD?
    S9HD are higher quality.

I would go for the S9HD as they are better. I just got myself a pair, I like them pretty well.
    10-11-09 11:15 PM
    I run with them (the regular S9). Love them.
    10-14-09 12:26 PM
    I have the S9HD and the only problem I have found is when I connect it to my phones (Storm and now TP2) that if the phone is in my pocket when I run it will not stay connected very well.

If I have either phone in the armband then there is no problems whatsoever.
    10-14-09 02:44 PM
    That's a good point, I've had the same experience. Armband is necessary.
    10-14-09 05:43 PM
    I have the S9 HD's and love them. I use them to stream Slacker and they work like a champ.
    10-19-09 07:52 PM