02-14-09 10:11 PM
52 123
tools
    Are you still able to use the screen via touch? You should still be able to use the screen, that too nice of a case and company not to have thought about that. Maybe it conducts heat like normal?????
    Sorry for the off topic post but I see a lot of threads that mention heat as part of the touch mechanism. The Storm utilizes a capacitive touch screen. Capacitive touch screens rely on the electrical capacitance of the human body to register and localize touch. Nothing to do with heat.

Back on topic... This seems like a horrible idea for a case. As many others have said, this case would make sore sense to me without the acrylic insert.
    02-14-09 06:08 PM
    I have the same case as well as some of my coworkers. The plastic protector screen is annoying so i just carefully ripped it off. I say carefully because you dont want to rip all of the foam lining out just what you have to to remove the shield. If you pull out all the foam it will jingle in the case like a penny in a can. The click looks like it can have a problem opening as time goes on but I have only had it for a week so we will see. They are selling for as low as 15 bucks so this is the best bang for your buck.
    02-14-09 10:11 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD