just recieved the monaco alum. case in the mail today. it wasnt supposed to show up till thurs., so i got it 2 days early.
    it seems well thought out, lined w/ neoprene so it doesnt scratch the phone.
    the rear "button" can be unscrewed if you want to carry the phone in your pocket or a leather holster. all in all im pretty happy w/ it. as soon as i figure out how, i'll upload some pics.
    05-26-09 05:56 PM
    That looks pretty sweet!
    05-26-09 06:11 PM
    Looking forward to seeing a picture. You'll have to give a month or two review of how the case is working for you then. I am looking for a case that I can put mine in when I want to use a case. Right now I am just keeping it bare in my back pocket.
    05-26-09 06:34 PM
    sorry guys, but can anyone tell me how to post pictures? i have them on my computer via the desktop/media manager. i cant seem to just copy & paste them.
    05-26-09 07:20 PM
    the icon that looks like a paperclip... and plus you could not do it untill you had more than 10 posts, with your last post you had 11 so your good to go.
    05-26-09 07:22 PM
    05-27-09 12:13 AM
    so how are you liking the aluminum case
    06-02-09 10:29 PM
    so far so good.
    06-08-09 01:35 AM
    a few questions about this as I am considering it for 9630:
    does the case pop open too easily?
    with that case on, can it still slide into the OEM leather holster?
    if it goes into the holster, does the magnet/lock mechanism still work?
    does the case interfere with the trackball?
    did you buy this online or from a store -- where i could go and find all of this out myself (NYC area)?
    Last edited by dumbassdanny; 10-22-09 at 07:20 AM. Reason: subscribed to replies
    10-22-09 07:19 AM
    I have a Body Glove hard case, that is excellent, but with a few downsides. First... it is hard to pry open once it is snapped together, although it has been dropped and the case did not pop open....So it makes a battery pull difficult. The battery pull simulater does not work for me b/c i am running the Iberry theme, it comes back with unhandled exception errors. Second, u have to manually lock the keypad by holding the "A" key...not too big a problem. Third, the case snugs the phone very closely, so it does make the "Q,A,Alt key,P,Del key, and Return key" difficult to press without using your fingernail. Overall, I am happy with the case. I also have the invisa-shield on the entire phone which works great if you are carrying it bare in your pocket. DADanny...it does not interfere with the trackball, I bought mine at the nearest wireless store(they let me put it on my phone before buying). No it does not fit into the leather holster, it replaces your holster.
    Last edited by grantwelch77; 10-22-09 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Answer DADanny questions
    10-22-09 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD