Not very often, but every now and then when I put my Torch in my holster, the media player starts playing. I must be hitting a button. Are there any special key sequences that will start the media player. I usually lock my phone before putting it in the holster, so maybe there's a button (mute button?) that will start the media player if held down?
    12-12-10 08:38 PM
    Nope unless you have the key set up to do so under Options > Device > Convenience Key.

Lock how?
    12-13-10 12:17 AM
    when i pull my phone from its holser, i find that sometimes any one of my top row icons have been opened. where is your media icon located on your layout?
    12-13-10 01:06 AM
    when i pull my phone from its holser, i find that sometimes any one of my top row icons have been opened. where is your media icon located on your layout?
    Good thought, but I've kept the Media icons on the Media page, and I rarely have that icon page displayed.
    12-13-10 08:47 AM
    This happened to me a few times, i eventually realised it was because i was pressing the mute button on the top of the phone which un-pauses the media player. So now I press stop rather than pause once i've finished with the media player (hasn't happend since).
    12-13-10 09:23 AM
    This happens to me as well, and it seems to be happening more frequently. It is driving me absolutely crazy.
    I also thought it was related to hitting the mute key and unpausing the media player, but I never launch the media player application (mostly because of this), and every time this happens I go into the media player and close it and then check the running applications screen to be abolutely certain that the media player isn't running. This does not prevent it from happening again.
    Anyone? Help!
    02-06-11 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD