11-06-10 05:59 PM
62 123
tools
    Just popped back to see what the input was looking like. Looks generally positive, which makes me happy =)

Anyone else with an S2, Seidio 2600mAh + door interested in teaming up to make the mold and per unit cost affordable?
    If you could please make a new thread i think more people would see it.
    01-12-10 01:05 PM
    i want one of the for my storm 9530 so bad! i love carbon fiber so much.
    01-12-10 10:59 PM
    where can i order for S2 and 9700.....can't wait to get one
    01-14-10 11:44 AM
    ^^^^^^ Me too!! As i said before, I will paypal ASAP lol I want one!! All other cases are going to be sold
    01-17-10 03:29 AM
    Yea other cases are gonna be made, but realistically I need the demand for me to do the labor to get the prototype made.

For instance Im now making a case for the bb curve 8330 and the droid because I have 10 people will to prebuy. If you can get me 10 I will gladly make it and get it out to you in any color.
    01-21-10 12:07 PM
    ^ i can understand why you would need pre-orders to make the prototype...the problem with me is i would like to see what its going to look like/how it fits before buying.

$60 is a lot to drop for a phone case, i personally want to see how it would look and fit on the phone before buying it. so count me out for a pre-order...sorry.
    01-21-10 01:58 PM
    I have a 9700 and would be more interested in a CF battery cover replacement than an entire case. Price it reasonably and I'll paypal you immediately!
    01-22-10 03:41 PM
    Anyone else interested in a Storm2 case? I really want one of these. Who else is out there? Let's get an order going!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-10 05:49 PM
    Hey guys, pretty soon Im going to have some of my sales reps get on here and start getting more info for you on these. (im just the cf nut behind this lil idea)

oh and btw

cf case madness. (back left is 8330 prototype )

02-01-10 03:56 PM
    hey man i just wanted to wish you and your company good luck, ive worked with CF and it is a real pain. if you ever have any casings os any king for the blackberry tour or the blackberry curve please inbox me ASAP! or if its in the works inbox me and well stay in contact! good luck man!
    02-02-10 08:38 PM
    I will prebuy for a bb tour. How can we get in contact w you?
    02-03-10 02:19 AM
    New picture looks nice, but let me ask you this... Why are you making a new product for a phone that is soon to be obsolete (the 8330)? You should be going with the new Tour, new curve 8530, Storm 2 (PLEASE) and such..

On a side note: If you need prototype tester or a pre release tester, I would love to help out if it meant getting one at a little bit of a discount

I want one for my Storm 2, but will probably be switching over to the Tour 2 when it is released, hopefully it will have the same body dimensions as the first, and you would be able to make one case for both gens.

Lets see these things out in the wild!!
    02-03-10 03:47 AM
    Keep me in the loop! I know CF sucks to work with so I understand the costs involved. As long as the finished product doesn't delam right away, I WANT ONE.

Nick
    02-16-10 11:52 AM
    I would buy/pre-order a storm 2 case. I would like white but could settle for black.
    02-16-10 12:10 PM
    I'm on board with the S2 with the extended battery case - hope there are enough interested to get this going - pm me if this gets off the ground
    02-16-10 01:02 PM
    Hey guys, sorry for the delay. I just made the 8330 because i had the dummy phone laying around.

I will be coming out with a full line of cases for every blackberry!

All im waiting on is a prototype from my mfg for me to verify his quality and once thats a go the website will be up within 2 days and I will have molds being made for 10 new phones.
    02-16-10 06:10 PM
    sounds great.
    i will be looking at one of these when the essex comes out.

will you make one for the tour with the ext battery?
    02-17-10 12:00 AM
    As for now im gonna focus on the main phones. The bigger battery cases I will do when the full line is out. Mainly because the market is small it can't be a top priority but it is still going to be an option.
    02-20-10 10:46 AM
    ABSOLUTELY count me in! I just joined crackberry because I was doing a search for Carbon Fiber BB cases and came upon your thread! I hope that you will be including the Pearl Flip among your designs despite its to be discontinued. There is at least a 3 year surplus for reconditioning these phones so those of us who prefer Blackberry and flip phones will stick with the flip as long as possible.
    "Build it and they will come" certainly applies as word will spread once the covers are available.

$60 is TOO MUCH?!!??!? What's wrong with the cheapo complainers! The Blackberry's are HUNDREDS of $'s!! Why put a $10 cover on it!?!?!?!?

I too understand the difficulty and cost of working with CF and $60 is a very FAIR Price Point!

I'd also suggest creating a flip cover for the full size BB phones which would allow those of us who prefer flip phones due to keyboard and screen protection the ability to buy your product for something most BB's lack.
    02-20-10 11:33 PM
    My Storm 2 is gone, but going back to the Tour! I would love to grab one of these for the Tour as soon as these launch!! Excited to hear these are going to be around soon!
    02-21-10 06:27 PM
    very interested, will buy one for my 8530 as soon as they're avail. please have your sales guy contact when it's ready. Great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-10 10:19 PM
    I would buy a case for the new Bold (Tour 2) 9650. What's the eta?
    Thank you!
    04-16-10 11:51 PM
    I would buy a case for the new Bold (Tour 2) 9650. What's the eta?
    Thank you!
    The phone isn't even avail yet lol.

Are these cases going to launch for BB's soon??
    It's been a little while since we have heard from you, the interest is def here on the forums! I am 100% most cert in for one or two!

Lets get these things out here!!
    04-21-10 01:18 AM
    post for future look
    04-21-10 02:36 PM
    Hey guys, just to let you know I haven't forgot about you. I just laid a bunch of new bb cases and got my dummy phones. I'll have my rep come on here very soon and get you guys setup
    05-13-10 03:04 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD