Does any knows of a holster that can accomodate the 9810 with the Otterbox Commuter case and permits the magnetic sleep function.
    Last edited by abedauhajre; 08-31-11 at 02:33 PM. Reason: More information needed.
    08-31-11 02:31 PM
    The Platinum Series for the Bold 9000 fits the 9800/9810 with an Otterbox and puts it to sleep. It's more of a clip than a holster, but it's what you're looking for. The only thing I know of, actually.

Amazon.com: Platinum Series Case For Blackberry Bold: Everything Else
    08-31-11 02:55 PM
    I used an otterbox for my 9800 and had been looking for a holster/clip. I saw how the iphone(y) had it but could never find one for my torch. I was furthermore disapointed on the flimsy top part of the OB and found a work around by using a black silicone top with the pink and black bottom. Due to the lack or so I thought of the clip/holster I ordered an Endo case with sleep magnet clip. Not sure if I like how it raises above the keyboard on the side though bit anoying actualy. Do love the sleep clip/holster though. Going to check out the link above and perhaps go back to the OB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 11:29 PM
    Well I be, just popped my 9800 which is back in my OB and it fit perfect into the Endo clip off to find the pink and white OB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-11 11:35 PM
    You could also look at the Seidio Active case/holster combo. It works well and has a sleeper magnet. I don't know if the OB would work in the Active holster. But maybe.
    09-01-11 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD