When i initially tried to sync my storm it showed up as two individual drives on my desktop, storm 1 and storm 2. i got my contact list to sync exactly once. pocket mac would hang at the contact portion.

i downloaded the newest pocket mac driver that was released on 12/16. now my contact list syncs up just fine, but only the media card (blackberry 2) is showing.

this isn't a huge deal if i can't access the 1 gig internal memory, the more the merrier for calendar etc. im just making sure things arent broken.
    12-18-08 10:27 PM
    When i initially tried to sync my storm it showed up as two individual drives on my desktop, storm 1 and storm 2. i got my contact list to sync exactly once. pocket mac would hang at the contact portion.

i downloaded the newest pocket mac driver that was released on 12/16. now my contact list syncs up just fine, but only the media card (blackberry 2) is showing.

this isn't a huge deal if i can't access the 1 gig internal memory, the more the merrier for calendar etc. im just making sure things arent broken.
    mine shows up as 2 drives. did not download pocket mac and do not intend to anytime soon. i'm using google to get my contacts and calendar so i'm just putting music and movies on my device so it's cool for me. works great
    12-18-08 10:50 PM
    how does google treat your memory? as far as footprint/ram leaks?

edited to add clarification.
    12-18-08 10:50 PM
    New driver? 12/16? Neato. Where would I find that? I went to the BB site and see the pocket mac + driver update, but no reference that it is new. It looks like what I did a few weeks ago. Where is a new one? --- or is that it?

thanks!
    12-18-08 10:56 PM
    New driver? 12/16? Neato. Where would I find that? I went to the BB site and see the pocket mac + driver update, but no reference that it is new. It looks like what I did a few weeks ago. Where is a new one? --- or is that it?

thanks!
    http://www.pocketmac.net/public/DriverUpdate.3.1.3B.dmg
    12-18-08 11:03 PM
    still doesnt work!!!
    05-18-09 03:00 AM
    Mine sometimes mounts as BB1 and BB2, sometimes only as BB2. No idea why, but I do know that if I get 2 prompts to enable Mass Media, I'll get the 2 drives on my desktop.

Also, after a reboot of the phone is usually when I get the 2 drives.
    05-18-09 01:13 PM
    Mine mounts as 2 drives, but will not sync at all. PocketMac is horrible. Hopefully they will fix ALL the issues soon. It syncs around 10 contacts then stops lol
    05-18-09 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD