Hey guys,

I just got my Red Blackberry 8310 2 weeks ago and I am loving it. Many of you have suggested some cool accessories that I have also bought for it. There is one really cool accessory I am using that I haven't seen anyone post about. I use my Blackberry in a 100% waterproof case. I got my waterproof case at bebeachsmart.com and I was surprised how well my Blackberry fit inside the case. I am also able to use my Blackberry through the case so I never have to take any chances of it getting damaged. I use it at the beach. I take it with me on my wave runner and even while I am relaxing in my pool. One of the coolest things is that the case floats with my Blackberry inside it, plus when I am stuck in the rain I still get to use my Blackberry worry free.

I hope this post helps others like some of the accessory posts have helped me find cool things for my Blackberry.

- Synthox
    07-10-08 02:16 PM
    would like to know which case you bought, I could not find one that specified blackberry.
    07-10-08 02:40 PM
    Synthox,

Glad to hear you like your new case. I took my BB with me to the beach the other day unprotected, and ended up getting a little bit of sand in it I think I like the idea behind the case design, as it could be used to keep other items dry if need be. Now I just need to go to the beach more to have an excuse to get one
    07-10-08 02:44 PM
    Synthox,

Glad to hear you like your new case. I took my BB with me to the beach the other day unprotected, and ended up getting a little bit of sand in it I think I like the idea behind the case design, as it could be used to keep other items dry if need be. Now I just need to go to the beach more to have an excuse to get one
    You took your Berry to the Beach?!?!

That should be in the CB 10 Commandments!!

*Thou shoult not place the CrackBerry in harms way; including sun damage, water damage, and the likes*
    07-10-08 02:48 PM
    which case did you get? can you post a link?
    07-10-08 03:22 PM
    When I bought my case I called bebeachsmart.com and asked which case would they recommend. They told me the case number DP-46 Beachcomber Cell Phone Case is a great fit for any Blackberry. They also suggested the AP-344 Executive Small GPS / PDA / Smartphone Case which was made specially with the 8310 in-mind. They also suggested the AP-364 If I was interested in having extra room in the case to include my keys, money or other items as well.

I went with the AP-344 and it fits perfect and I have full function of my Blackberry through the case including typing and making calls. A very impressive product I think. It may not be that sexy looking but it protects my very expensive investment 100% since I am outdoors a lot. I especially liked the fact the AP-344 comes with a 3 year warranty and the DP-46 has a 1 year warranty.

(Since I can't link in this forum yet, just check their site under the cell phone category is where I found them all. This product review may be found posted my me in other forums. I love this case because of the line of work I am in. I needed a waterproof case and I am 100% satisfied.)
    07-11-08 04:44 PM
    You took your Berry to the Beach?!?!

That should be in the CB 10 Commandments!!

*Thou shoult not place the CrackBerry in harms way; including sun damage, water damage, and the likes*

I totally agree with you but honestly, having my Blackberry inside the AP-344 Waterproof Case, I have nothing to worry about. Today I tested if the case was really buoyant and I had to laugh when I watched my Blackberry float next to me in my pool. It makes me feel safe incase I happen to drop my phone in the water. As it was floating I got a call and took it right thought the case.
    07-11-08 05:01 PM
    -----

Thanks synthox, for the great review. I've been looking for a waterproof case and it looks like this may do the trick!

-----
    07-12-08 01:39 AM
    Congrats on the new case. And welcome to CB.
    07-12-08 02:23 AM
    Hope you enjoy your new case. If you want good price on accessories check on ebay.
    07-12-08 06:15 AM
    pretty much looks like a clever way to get people to go to the site and buy this case... hmmmmm clever spammer? hasnt posted about anything else but the case... might be a good case but spamming is BAD go to your room lol
    07-12-08 06:33 AM
    besides im pretty sure a ziplock bag does the same thing lol
    07-12-08 06:35 AM
    pretty much looks like a clever way to get people to go to the site and buy this case... hmmmmm clever spammer? hasnt posted about anything else but the case... might be a good case but spamming is BAD go to your room lol
    I think so........
    07-12-08 11:00 AM
    I went to the site; the DP-46 costs $14.00, the AP-344 costs $25.00, and the AP-364 costs $30.00 (plus S&H). I'd rather use a Zip-Loc bag and save the $$$.
    07-12-08 11:19 AM
    I got the BeBeachSmart AP-344 and its a great case. I don't worry now when I get in the pool. I like to "float around" and don't worry by BB falling in the water any more. Good design.
    07-22-08 01:38 AM
    Yeah this person is just as ridiculous as the bag they are trying to sell. That thing is nasty. I will take my chances and pay the $100 deductible if my Blackberry is damaged.
    07-22-08 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD