Louis Vuitton makes iPhone cases and cigarette holders.. Both dimensions would seem to fit the Bold, but just wondering if anyone has one or has tried it?
    02-19-09 06:08 PM
    It's 1000x uglier and way more expensive than a Vaja case, so I have no idea why anyone would order one really...
    02-19-09 06:11 PM
    i had it for my 3G and loved it. i agree, they should make it for the BOLD but the cigarette case might work.
    02-19-09 06:23 PM
    how about wen you go to the store to purch, have the bold w/you so you can actually try it out to see if it fits? Or if your purch'ing online, make sure you can return the item if it doesnt fit properly-you'l lose on the shipping tho. if LV is like Coach, you can return-unused of course-minus ship costs.
    02-19-09 06:26 PM
    does it have a magnet?

not bad for $250-325 plus $15 shipping. I would take two except I protest paying the shipping.

Louis Vuitton: French fashion designer in the "Damier" small leather goods section
    for the iPhone case.

On second thought,
    I think for that price they can throw in the magnet

Another thought. In NYC at the thrift shops I can buy imitation LV handbags for almost nothing and cut up and sew my own case WITH my 10 cent magnet.
    Last edited by mandony; 02-19-09 at 07:29 PM.
    02-19-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD