A salesman at AT&T said I could use my wall charger for a RAZR 3VM on my 8330. Could someone please confirm. Thanks a million!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 04:01 PM
    I know for a fact that the 8330's plug is Identical to the RAZR's charger plug.

BUT, I have read over and over on these forums, that you should not use a different phone's charger on the BB Curve. Might be a different voltage/current coming from the other ones.

Just to be on the safe side, ask the salesman at AT&T if he would replace your Curve if it blows up from the RAZR's charger. If he says no, then I would go ahead and order a new charger.
    09-16-09 04:13 PM
    the Razr charger will work on your Curve. The Curve/RIM charger doesn't seem to have the amperage to charge the Razr tho.
    09-16-09 04:19 PM
    I've used my old Razr/Rizr chargers with my Curve & have had no problems what so ever, infact a Razr charger is one that I keep in my carry-on bag just so I never forget a phone charger when I travel. Speaking from MY personal experiences I've had no problems but that's just me.
    09-16-09 08:59 PM
    I've heard of some cases where peoples curves got fried because they used a different charger. I just wouldn't do it. Use your usb cord charge with through your computer if you don't want to buy a new charger. Or better yet a charging pod if you getting a new charger.

09-16-09 09:55 PM
    I use my Moto charger at work, no problems. All mini/micro usb have the standard 5V DC, as mentioned the amps my differ slightly, but that effects the rate of charge only slightly.

09-16-09 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD