What I am looking for in a screen protector for my BB Bold is something really thin that can be applied without a lot of air bubbles showing. I got one screen protector, from Wrapsol, that I did not like. It was very thick, I could not get rid of air bubbles, and I had the fear that once affixed, it would be hard to remove.

What I am looking for is just a clear, thin film for the screen that may provide a little protection and that can be easily removed. I would have the expectation that a thin protector would have to be replaced periodically. I prefer that over a thick protector. I think I am looking for something just slightly more substantial and of slightly better quality than the throw-away protectors they put on a lot of electronic devices for protection in shipping.
    09-01-11 12:13 PM
    What I am looking for in a screen protector for my BB Bold is something really thin that can be applied without a lot of air bubbles showing. I got one screen protector, from Wrapsol, that I did not like. It was very thick, I could not get rid of air bubbles, and I had the fear that once affixed, it would be hard to remove.

What I am looking for is just a clear, thin film for the screen that may provide a little protection and that can be easily removed. I would have the expectation that a thin protector would have to be replaced periodically. I prefer that over a thick protector. I think I am looking for something just slightly more substantial and of slightly better quality than the throw-away protectors they put on a lot of electronic devices for protection in shipping.
    Ghost Armor or Invisible Shield HD are two good choices. IS protected my S3 from a face-down fall onto the metal steps of my rig in a fall back in November. It peeled the film a little, but there was no damage. I'm sure others will be along with some other suggestions.
    06-27-13 08:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD