OK I've been looking to get a new bluetooth and now that my old one broke I need one sooner then later. So I've been reading all the reviews. And I'm leaning towards Plantronics Voyager PRO+ from reading the reviews everyone loves it but I know almost everyone that writes a review does at about a week after they get it so you're not really getting a good long term review. so does anyone have this BT and can tell me how its doing long term or have a recommendation on a decent BT with A2DP.

Thanks
    04-02-11 08:23 PM
    I know 6 users of the Voyager Pro headset, and all of them love it. It was my second choice, and the only reason I didn't get it was because I found my first choice at an irresistable price. I'd still love to have the VP for my home and walking around unit. And I'm talking folks who have had the set for some time, not short-timers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-11 10:49 PM
    I used the voyager pro for about 9 months. I found it to be a great headset but my only problems with it was the boom. If I were to wear a hat it would push the boom to close to my cheek. Most of the time it would rest on my cheek.
    The pros were battery life was amazing. Call quality was decent and was quick charging.
    My cons were the boom rubbing on my cheek when wearing a baseball hat and when you answer a call it takes about 2-3 seconds before you can say hello.

That said I since traded it in for the jawbone icon and I have to say I'm not looking back. The icon is alot better in my opinion on everything except battery life.

04-10-11 11:36 PM
    I'm a firm believer in Jawbone. My JB1 lasted 3 years, not much better than JB in noise reduction.

04-10-11 11:53 PM
    Its nice. I can drive with my window down and people still hear me.

04-11-11 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD