Hi,

Just installed a BSE (Best Skins Ever) cover all over my Storm. Took a while as there are like 15 pieces to install.

Anyway, I have removed most of it as I found that the edges all attract dust. The plastic screen cover that was on the storm when first removed from the bos and I left there for a few weeks until it looked slightly scratched up never attracted lint. But the BSE one does and with 15 pieces and a alot of edge area, it gets pretty linty quick.

Please recommend what you use IF it is as thin as BSE (Basically a second skin) but it also does not attract lint. My main concern is the screen, though I won't ignore solutions that also cover the rest of the phone.

Thanks for reading.
    04-21-09 09:00 AM
    best thing to use is a micro fiber cloth you can pick up a 2 pack at Staples or pay more for the 3M ones, they are reusable and washable and suck up all dirt, fingerprints, and smudges you can put in its way
    04-21-09 09:06 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I already use micro fibre cloth. Love it, but. not sure if I mentioned this but even with cleaning or really blowing away the lint, within 1/2 hour the Storm has lint all around the BSE edges again. So I would be cleaning the Storm almost each time I needed to look at it.
    04-21-09 09:11 AM
    Invisible Shield works pretty well. I had the screen protector on my Voyager and I never had lint or dust issues sticking to the sides...I recommend it too...give it a try.
    04-21-09 09:47 PM
    zagg shield works great for me if u can install it nicely
    04-21-09 09:49 PM
    if you are talking about the screen only..
    where do you keep your storm?
    it might be static attracting all the lint... just a thought
    04-21-09 10:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD