I'm looking for another pouch for my curve. I'm currently using the OEM pouch that came with my Curve and like it. One thing I don't like about what I've found online is the pouches that don't allow the LED to be visible when the curve is inside. The only one I've found that allows this doesn't offer protection around the bottom corners of the phone.

I'm not looking for a pouch with a belt clip neither. Smaller the better. ;0

Anyone have one that meets my criteria?

Thanks
    07-25-08 12:07 PM
    yeah. the oem pouch. unless there is an actual reason for why you're wanting to switch, which you seemed to have left out. your post reads like this: "i use the oem pouch and i LOVE it, but i want an aftermarket one and none of them fit my needs. what pouch should i get?"
    07-25-08 05:53 PM
    yeah. the oem pouch. unless there is an actual reason for why you're wanting to switch, which you seemed to have left out. your post reads like this: "i use the oem pouch and i LOVE it, but i want an aftermarket one and none of them fit my needs. what pouch should i get?"
    the original poster actually did say they want one that will show the LED status light on the phone, which the oem one doesnt...
    07-25-08 06:00 PM
    The OEM pouch has a cut away but it's on the opposite side of the led so it's still covered. Seems silly to me to cut away and then do it on a side that doesn't allow function over fashion!

Anyway, RedWings, if you want another OEM make me an offer I can't refuse
    07-25-08 06:03 PM
    The the skins. They cover the back, sides & corners. They don't cover the screen, LED, camera or keys
    07-25-08 06:19 PM
    I do love the oem pouch. But the groove they made for the trackball does leave two lines on my screen which is annoying

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 06:38 PM
    the original poster actually did say they want one that will show the LED status light on the phone, which the oem one doesnt...
    you must be putting your phone in backwards. it shows the LED just fine.
    07-25-08 08:24 PM
    I do love the oem pouch. But the groove they made for the trackball does leave two lines on my screen which is annoying

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    thank you. that's exactly what i was looking for... otherwise people could be suggesting similar pouches all day long that wouldnt solve the issue you have.

the only solution i know of is this: http://shop.crackberry.com/smartphon...medium=content

and then taking it to a leather alterer and having them cut away part of it to expose the LED. shouldnt cost more than $20 for an experienced leathersmith to take care of.
    07-25-08 08:28 PM
    I like the TopPouch. its 24.95 from CB store. its a nice look and it looks very profesional as well
    07-25-08 09:23 PM
    I like the OEM
    07-25-08 09:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD