I have spent about $60 on cheap thin plastic screen protectors and found that the privacy screen protector that verizon has to offer is the best. However, I don't like the privacy look. It makes everything blurry and hurts my eyes. Do any of you know of a screen protector of the same quality that is as thick and hard but clear as well as being a perfect fit?
    09-06-09 02:37 AM
    Seidio.

10char

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 02:46 AM
    I'm using the regular one from Verizon, and its been good so far.
    09-06-09 02:53 AM
    I'm using one that I bought from a Verizon kiosk its a universal screen protector so u have to cut it but I installed mine perfectly and am very happy with it!

09-06-09 04:26 AM
    Check out Boxwave. They have 2 kinds...crystal clear and one that reduces glare.

09-06-09 07:35 AM
    phantom skinz, hands down, cost about $6 shipped to my door. works wonderful, no edge problems, cleans easy, just great.
    09-06-09 07:36 AM
    Seidio.

10char

I must agree 100%. Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard.

I have never had a screen protector like theirs. It is a stiffer film, probably a polyester, and it honestly looks just like the original screen... and feels like the original screen in terms of sheen and slickness.
    09-06-09 10:41 AM
    I've always used Best Skins Ever, Inc. Home Page
    09-06-09 11:02 AM
    PhantomSkinz currently has the best screen protector on the market
    09-06-09 11:16 AM
    I use Invisible shield full body kit. I put my BB down on surfaces and dont worry bout it damaging. I interested in seeing what PhantomSkinz is all about.
    09-06-09 11:48 AM
    Invisible Shield for me. Best I've ever used. Check out their website.
    09-06-09 12:06 PM
    The one that you get free with your epik case is pretty good. He has others too, mirror, anti glare anti fingerprint ones. Check him out on ebay under Dcmugen
    09-06-09 12:11 PM
    invisible shield. By far the best for any phone.
    09-06-09 12:21 PM
    yep,

I also use the invisilble shield. I have the full kit, but I'm thinking I might just use teh screen protector.

I messed up my install a bit. It's tricky to put on there. Take your time.

I've heard phantomskinz is better, but I wanted something immediately upon purchasing the tour. PS must be ordered online, while you can pick up the IS for about 29.99 at BestBuy or somewhere similar.

I'm considering the trying PS soon.
    09-06-09 01:47 PM
    Check out Martin-Fields, too. No liquids, removeable.
    09-06-09 02:25 PM
    i use invisible shield, although others prefer phantomskinz or bestskinsever. i use invisible shield because they provide replacement shields for free (but charge $4 in shipping) for any reason - damaged phone, you needed to have it replaced, the skin was coming off, etc - as long as you mail back the old one. i'm pretty accident prone so this is helpful lol.
    09-06-09 04:22 PM
    I tried nearly everything on the market and the best screen protector I found were crystal clear from Boxwave. Seideio (sp?) is a close second. You can't go wrong if you looking for great protection without the notice of a screen protector. Only con about the two- its a magnet for fingerprints.

09-06-09 07:00 PM
    Don't put **** in the pocket your phone is in and you shouldn't have much of a problem. But that's what insurance is good for.
    09-06-09 08:17 PM
    SGP!

Feels and looks like the stock protector that comes with the phone with no degredation of teh screen. Very cheap too ($10 for 2)

Don't like the tackiness of ishield and many of the other ones.
    09-06-09 08:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD