Hello All. I just wanted to share something with everyone. I have been searching up and down for the perfect case for my Curve. I tried every case by looking at them on this site, and searching all over ebay for a case. It is a Real Black Leather holster. It has a nice Magnetic closer at the top of it which also puts the phone to sleep! It completly covers the phone all the way around and the curve sits in it perfectly! The only openings on it are at the top corners. I paid $8 for it!!! It is not a side style, but an up and down style to give it that truely sophisticated look.

I posted some pictures of it just to give it a nice review and if anyone out there was looking for this type of case. It is very durible and not cheaply made. If you guys like it, I will give you the ebay users ID that sells it so you can get one. I bought 2 of them and got the other for a back up. This case outshines the OEM blackberry case and I have 2 of those also. I was bored so I figured I would put up a post for people to check it out. Let me know if you like it and I will post the Users ebay ID. He ships really quick to!

Thanks!

Nick
    Last edited by Terrigno; 09-16-08 at 10:18 AM.
    09-16-08 10:16 AM
    Nice. That is the exact one I bought a couple days ago. I am pretty picky on the clip style and I needed something that works with business dress. Glad to see you give it a good review.
    09-16-08 10:21 AM
    Definatly. Its way worth the money spent on it and I like it most because it completely covers the phone. Thanks for the reply
    09-16-08 10:29 AM
    Personally, I dont see vertical/horizontal being what makes a case "look" professional & just post the eBay sellers ID so other people can either buy or see if he/she has anything else they'd be interested in.

Or do you want people to contact you personally for an ID thats completely safe to post right here?
    09-16-08 10:33 AM
    bestsources

Is the ebay users ID. Hes a power seller. He has a lot of diffrent styles also but I was amazed at how nice the quality of this one is. I say it makes it look sophisticated because of the style of it. Its clean without any gibberish on it for business people looking for a nice case
    09-16-08 10:39 AM
    It's a very nice looking case. Thank you for posting the eBay seller. This case will be a great gift for Christmas Berrys. )
    09-16-08 10:57 AM
    I purchased this case for $24.99 blackberryforthecpa.com/store/images/products/ACC-CALSHBSR83-BlackBerry_Curve_Holster_Brown_Leather .gif

It won't let me post a URL so you'll have to peice together the link.

Features Include:
    - Full leather case
    - Elastic sides
    - Swivle Clip
    - "BlackBerry" metalic peice on front
    - Strong magnet to put phone on sleep mode and holds case closed.
    - 1 Year full warranty through AT&T Corporate Store

I had this case for 3 months, and use it heavily. The swivle mechanism broke, I brought it to AT&T and they gave me a new one no questions asked. The new one carries another 1 year full warranty. My guess is you have a choice between brown and black because this one shows brown, I have a black.

Good quality case, I give it a 4/5.
    09-16-08 11:56 AM
    Not a bad case at all! But then again for the one posted, eight bucks is a steal
    09-16-08 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD