My job involves a lot of banging and abuse of phones. I'm looking for a case that offers the most protection while being fairly easy to remove for after work. Any suggestions?
    12-02-09 08:52 PM
    I used an OtterBox Defender for my 8330. I left the phone in it and the belt clip home when I dont need it. Should be out for the 9700 now or real soon
    Last edited by Media Warrior; 12-02-09 at 09:01 PM. Reason: typo
    12-02-09 09:00 PM
    The seidio 360 is def my fav. i tried the otterbox and i put it on there and just stared at it. it was hideous. plus i barely got it off. this case feels very protective with a built in screen protector and keyboard cover. i took the keyboard part off but you dont have to.

and the sweet spot that gets it right off is where the mic is and just slide your nail across and it pops right off
    12-02-09 09:03 PM
    +1 for the otterbox defender when it comes out. We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 09:04 PM
    Thanks Avalaunch. That case looks exactly like what I need. The bold is dead sexy but I want to keep it that way and my job would kill it. I'm definitely going to pick this up.
    12-02-09 09:06 PM
    Otterbox defender +1

I'm patiently waiting for it as well. Had one on my pearl for 2 years and it still looks like it was factory fresh,

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD