Hello to all. Need some advice of where to get a good screen protector that actually fits the screen with no bubbles. I bought some from Amazon. I tried to be very precised when applying it but still left some air bubbles. Any recommendation? Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-02-10 08:23 AM
    03-02-10 08:49 AM
    Phantomskinz are the best screen protectors on the market. There better then Invisable sheilds, bestskins, and any other off brand name.

I recommend Phantomskinz to anyone. There clear, no orange peal, do not peal up from lint and dust like other brands do, and the protectors are clear coated as well so it feels like glass when there on the phone.

Cell Phone Screen Protectors, Invisible Protection Skins & Screen Covers | PhantomSkinz.com
    03-02-10 08:52 AM
    03-02-10 09:35 AM
    I've purchased security screen before from Verizon for my Tour, it prevents people from reading or looking at what you're doing on your phone. Only cost me $13. I'm not sure if Sprint has the same ones.
    03-02-10 10:13 AM
    The one that comes on the phone works pretty well if you peel off the little one with writing on it first and then trim the tab. However, I did eventually get rid of it and put on another one that came with a transparent resin gel soft case from epik mobile.
    03-02-10 10:24 AM
    The verizon privacy screen has held up for 4 months with no problems.
    03-02-10 10:48 AM
    cool is what it is
    03-02-10 10:51 AM
    I agree. The privacy screen from Verizon is great. Its already cut into the Tour's screen shape and prevents others from eavesdropping on your screen. Also, I've experienced NO air bubbles which is a plus.

03-02-10 11:44 AM
    I want to go full skin. Seems like the phantom skin guy is the only one with that.

03-02-10 12:12 PM
    DecalGirl : Stylish Protection For Your Gadgets!
    They have fun full skins - and they're not all girlie.

I also recommend Best Skins Ever - they have screen protectors and full protection. They're very reasonably priced and ship quickly.
    03-02-10 12:39 PM
    I love Clarivue screen protectors. So easy to apply and no air bubbles whatsoever. I've had this same protector on my screen for 8 months and it's still going strong.

03-02-10 01:17 PM
    Invisible shield is by far the best screen and phone protector ive ever used.
    03-02-10 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD