Hello. Just got my first BlackBerry last week and I am loving it!
    I want to find a good silicone skin for it though. I have a blue BlackBerry skin for it, which I like, but I want something more rugged that offers better protection.
    A friend of mine has a Speck case for his iPhone and I love it. It's very ridgid and a lot thicker than the one I have. Does anybody make cases like that for the BlackBerry? I've been searching for a couple of days and haven't come up with anyhting yet. Thanks!
    Matt
    08-31-08 12:23 PM
    Hi, I have always had Sena cases for my bb's and have been happy with them. They are a bit pricey but the quality is excellent. Currently I have a flip case for my curve that puts the unit in sleep mode when flipped shut, this makes a huge difference in the battery life. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-08 12:29 PM
    Thanks. Those look nice, but I'm looking more for a silicone skin.
    08-31-08 12:37 PM
    Does anybody make a rugged silicone skin? Not an otterbox.
    08-31-08 02:16 PM
    dude i would just go with the seidio case. i have one and its awesome.
    08-31-08 02:22 PM
    Those look pretty nice. Are they all one piece? Are they open at the bottom, or do you just squeeze the phone in through the keyboard or screen opening?
    Thanks!
    08-31-08 03:06 PM
    They are split in half around the sides of the case, so you have a back half and a front half. They snap together very snugly.

Seidio also has a matching holster to wear on your belt. The face of the phone goes against the holster, so nothing is exposed to possible knocks but the case.
    08-31-08 03:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD