Hello all,

Hope this post doesnt get anyones pants in a bunch since its another headphone thread, but I fell this is different that this is different.

Im looking for an in-ear bud bluetooth stereo headset. I found a few, but not sure if it will work for what I need it for. I need one that will last at least 2 hours and will hold up while I am jogging at the gym. Also, when I am laying down on a bench, I feel that the behind the neck ones will hit the bench before my head causing it to break. Last is reach. It has to be in my pocket and not lose sound or quality.
    These are my only 3 concerns about which to buy.

The ones that I have found can be located below.

Sony HBH-IS800 (Still searching on where to buy)(First choice which wired from ear to ear)
    Only this holding me back on this one is the approx. 2.5hr battery life and the bluetooth signal when outdoors.
    Sony Ericsson HBH-IS800 stereo headphones

Motorola S9-HD (No longer interested)(Second choice but worried about weight and neck space)
    Waiting on this thread to deicde on this one
    MOTOROKR S9-HD Wireless Stereo Headphones - Overview - Motorola Canada

Rocketfish RF-MAB2 (Returned)(Bought this one today to test)
    Rocketfish™ Mobile - RF-MAB2 High-Definition Stereo Bluetooth Headphones - Black - RF-MAB2

Please help me out. If you have other, let me know.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by nautcasprt6; 10-22-10 at 01:29 PM.
    10-11-10 02:08 PM
    Just an update to this. I went ahead and bought the Rocketfish, but did not like the design so I returned it.
    Yesterday I bought the Plantronics/Altec Lansing Backbeat 903. Great headphones, but the sound falls a bit short and the ear snugg is not the greatest.
    Im still in search of a review for the Sony ones above or if anyone knows a local store that would sell them so I can return if I dont like them.
    10-12-10 06:58 PM
    Arghhhh, I cant find the Sony HBH-IS800 from any reliable retailer.
    Last edited by nautcasprt6; 10-12-10 at 09:15 PM.
    10-12-10 06:59 PM
    I have the hbh-ds980... Probably just a few generation above the one you are looking for (I got mine like 1 or 2 years ago) and I have to say the sound quality is amazing but the battery life is pretty stinky (an hour or two only). The Bluetooth connection strength is pretty decent though I do wish i can go a bit further. I know it's not the same model but it can work as a reference because it is one of the "many" wireless stereo headsets Sony has.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-10 10:27 PM
    Arghhhh, I cant find the Sony HBH-IS800 from any reliable retailer.
    Amazon has em...
    10-14-10 11:41 PM
    I have the hbh-ds980... Probably just a few generation above the one you are looking for (I got mine like 1 or 2 years ago) and I have to say the sound quality is amazing but the battery life is pretty stinky (an hour or two only). The Bluetooth connection strength is pretty decent though I do wish i can go a bit further. I know it's not the same model but it can work as a reference because it is one of the "many" wireless stereo headsets Sony has.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not what I was looking for at all. I dont want any wires at all from the headset to be going to another piece. Im not attaching anything to my shirt or arm so this one would do me no good.

Amazon has em...
    Yes Amazon has them, but are pointing to the same un-trust worthy sellers.

Thanks for the responses.

BTW, So far the Backbeat 903's are good. A little loose in the ear but I can live with it. Stays put while jogging and the range is really good when listening to music. I can have my phone on the floor and walk about 20 feet away without any cut outs. As for the phone part, im still testing. I dont really use this for phone use, but so far the 1 or 2 times that I have, it sounded pretty good.
    I may keep these as well as a back up for long trips.
    Last edited by nautcasprt6; 10-22-10 at 01:32 PM.
    10-22-10 01:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD