anyone know of a 8330 cradle that works with the gel skin on it? All the cradles I found won't work unless I remove the gel skin off of it everytime :/

Someone point me in the right direction please
    10-21-09 01:46 PM
    Like a charging cradle? I think all skins cover the bottom charging points...
    10-21-09 08:49 PM
    a cradle that is basically connected to my computer to streamline syncing bb to computer
    10-22-09 12:43 AM
    If you're referring to cradles like this, then they won't do what you want.
    These charging stations use the contacts on the back of the blackberry to charge the battery, no data can be transferred in this fashion.
    You will need to use the USB cable, or blue tooth to transfer data to a PC.

The cradles are great for reducing wear and tear on the USB port, however, by saving the usb port for data transfer, rather than day-to-day charging.
    10-22-09 06:10 AM
    Hi! I have an Otterbox Defender case that I LOVE on my 8330, but it doesn't work with any of the desktop pods/cradles. So yesterday I ordered the $29.95 Seidio "Desktop Charging Cradle," which supposedly works with Seidio's own Skins and Innocases. These Innocases & Skins look pretty tough, and have cutouts on the back to expose the charging area, which—best-case scenario—should be read by the charger in the cradle. I then bought two of Seidio's "Innocase Surface" cases on Amazon for under $10 each (at the Seidio site they're $29.95). And for good measure, I found a couple of really cheap "iGear R Us" silicone skins on Amazon that also have the cutout on the back, I'm hoping the skin will slip over the Innocase to provide even more (Otterbox-like) protection.... I'll let you know how it works out when it all gets here!
    10-24-09 03:55 PM
    Let me know cause I have the innocase and had to ditch my pod.....was going to buy a pod for 10.00 and chop it up to create a new cradle.....because this one is pricey!
    10-26-09 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD