I need some help you guys!!!! Should I buy a Siedio Innocase II or an Incipio Ultra Light Feather Case? Please help let me know what you guys think is the best!!!! Thanks a lot
    04-26-09 07:44 AM
    I had the Seidio for about 4 weeks...after doing bat pulls daily the tabs that hold the case together will break off...mine did...and you can check...few threads on here where a ton of people are having the same prob.

I called seidio 3 months ago and told them the case broke....I was within the 30 day period after getting it....here it is April and NO CASE STILL!!!!!! I have called them twice since and still nothing! Spent like $50 bucks on the case and the holster...and cant use either now.

I ordered the feather Friday.....paid 15.99 with free shipping.Use code GAP09 for 20% off!

Hope this helps!!!

Adam
    04-26-09 08:27 AM
    yes thank you for the code too!
    04-26-09 08:53 AM
    I have two Innocases and they are great. Get the Quick Pull app and you don't have to remove the case for a battery pull.
    04-26-09 09:16 AM
    I have two Innocases and they are great. Get the Quick Pull app and you don't have to remove the case for a battery pull.
    Not true....quick pull is only good if you are not upgrading OS's or adding new apps on a normal basis...if you are USING your Storm...going to have to do a bat pull.

Go with the feather...they come with a lifetime warranty!!
    04-26-09 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD