So lately I've figured out my blackberry problem which is I hate the stock case! It leaves to much of the top hanging out as a place to grab! Its annoying. So I'm looking for a new nice looking but inexpensive case that will last me until my next bb (2 years). I've looked through the shop and I like most of the stuff I see but I just can't decide. Please help.
    07-26-08 04:39 PM
    nice case I found at the verizon store is the bodyglove hard case - ruberized - perfect fit and has screen protector, etc.
    07-28-08 12:19 PM
    Well I personally am a fan of a naked bb. I like to show it off and I like the size of it w/o a case. The closest thing I found that works for me is the seidio hard case that I got from verizon. But when I'm not working or doing anything that can harm my bb, then its in its birthday suit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-08 12:23 PM
    i have an orange fitted silicone cover. It offers protection and makes the device thicker and non slip, which i like.plus the orange-ness.

And i just ordered a screen protector from bse.

07-28-08 12:30 PM
    Otterbox baby. Ilove mine complete protection including screen, keyboard, shock and scratch its a perfet cocoon for ur bb. Def worth 35 (amazon)

07-28-08 12:42 PM
    Oh yeah comes with clip with holster screen turn off functionality

07-28-08 12:43 PM
    Otterbox baby. Ilove mine complete protection including screen, keyboard, shock and scratch its a perfet cocoon for ur bb. Def worth 35 (amazon)

I'm sure there a great case for protection but I think there ugly as crap. Imo

07-28-08 12:48 PM
    So lately I've figured out my blackberry problem which is I hate the stock case! It leaves to much of the top hanging out as a place to grab! Its annoying. So I'm looking for a new nice looking but inexpensive case that will last me until my next bb (2 years). I've looked through the shop and I like most of the stuff I see but I just can't decide. Please help.
    Are you talking about the stock pouch?

Is so, check out the pouches by Sena, Fortte, or RexRegina.

07-28-08 12:51 PM
    RexRegina all the way!
    07-29-08 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD