Belkin : Leather Laminate Case

This leather case is awesome. It isnt bulky, and doesnt take away from the shape or prettiness of the phone. I just cant find anything like it anywhere for the storm...

Any recommendations?
    01-21-09 02:54 PM
    It looks similar to a silicone case, except in leather...Is that what it is?
    01-21-09 02:56 PM
    yeah its leather, and its like not too thick and super form fitting. Ive seen it in person and its awesome and would love that for the storm, but cant find anything even remotely close at all
    01-21-09 03:02 PM
    OK, it seems much better than the silicone ones. But I haven't seen it either. Don't expect Belkin to make it either, b/c they don't make phone accessories, just happens that the iPhone & Touch are pretty much one in the same...

Hopefully someone else copies it, I buy it IMMEDIATELY
    01-21-09 03:07 PM
    any other ideas from anyone?
    01-22-09 11:14 AM
    everythingberry.com
    the 1st side pouch.

that's the 1 i'm using right now..and haven't had a problem... but i am looking for a case big enough so i can put the phone inside with a skin.
    01-22-09 11:20 AM
    I've had a case from ebcases.com - Quality leather cases and accessory for Smartphones, PDA, MP3, GPS, Cell Phones and many other handheld devices - they are in the process of making one for the storm. They are very high quality leather cases. The one they have now for the Curve will be available for the Storm soon and you can sign-up for their email notification list. You can see it here:
    01-22-09 11:40 AM
    These aren't even CLOSE to what he is looking for....
    01-22-09 12:02 PM
    i wish I wasnt so picky
    01-22-09 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD