Hello everyone. I am looking for a blackberry bold case. I have looked on crackberry's store and can't decide. I want your opinions on a good one. I want one that has a belt clip but also like a body glove (screen protector). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 07:28 AM
    Personally I'm very picky about the kind of case I put around my Bold. I ended up going with the Seidio Innocase 360 http://shop.crackberry.com/seidio-in...medium=content for a few reasons:

- while this is a hard case, it doesn't add too much to the phone to make it feel too bulky or bigger
    - it has a rubberized cover for the keypad which is crucial to keeping out dust, debris, or sand from getting inbetween your keys
    - the screen cover will protect it from getting scratched and doesn't add any glare to the original screen (or have any air bubbles)

It's a bit expensive but I wouldn't want any other case over my Bold right now. The only other downside is that I think most hard cases prevent you from using the charger dock that you may have seen being recommended by others on this forum.

p.s. Tennispro4ever, I see you are from Springfield MO, I'm in St. Louis
    08-11-09 08:25 AM
    Seidio innocase clear (non 360) wasn't my favorite case by any means. I loved the look of it and the functionality but when I kept needing to take it off to clean off dust it got annoying and eventually it broke.

08-11-09 08:27 AM
    I use the OEM BB horizontal holster and sometimes the Seidio clip. Both are great.

I use them at work and at Golf!
    Last edited by dilipc; 08-11-09 at 10:58 PM.
    08-11-09 09:30 AM
    I use the OEM BB horizontal holster and sometimes the Seidio clip. Both are great.

I looked at the Seido clip and I'm not sure if i will like it. I however did like the the oem one, but i'm still looking lol. I want one that is easy to get out of a case while keeping the clip belt attatched well to me belt lol.

08-11-09 10:07 AM
    I have the Seidio spring clip holster.

08-11-09 10:22 AM
    I have the Seidio spring clip holster.

How do you like it? Pros and cons...

08-11-09 10:39 AM
    How do you like it? Pros and cons...
    My Bold stays safely on the belt, whether at work or at play. It's easy to pull the BB out, and clip it back on. It can carry the enhanced battery, if you ever decide to use one.
    However, with my Curve, the clip I had scratched the bezel, which I hated. Hope this one doesn't my Bold.
    08-11-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD