This is a weird request but I am looking for a backpack with a pocket dedicate to a blackberry specifically if possible. I also have the amazon kinle and now with the purchase of my BB. I want to have everything in once place when commuting to and from work. I have checked out Timbuk2 (this is who made the sleeve for my kindle) but I'm not having any luck. Any suggestions?

TIA
    01-20-10 07:33 PM
    This is my daily carry..

Has a small pocket for my BlackBerry but I don't use it.... But you could get any backpack and install a magnet for sleep function..
    01-20-10 07:48 PM
    A link might help if you have one.
    01-20-10 07:57 PM
    Thanks for the replies. What is the brand of the pack?
    01-20-10 09:05 PM
    i think thats a targus or swiss

y would you stick ur phone in ur bag
    thats easy picking
    01-20-10 09:21 PM
    i think thats a targus or swiss

y would you stick ur phone in ur bag
    thats easy picking
    I don't travel on public transportation, the phone would only be in the bag in my personal vehicle while driving and as I walk into the building.
    01-21-10 08:31 AM
    I would never hear it if I put it in my laptop case/ phone slot.
    01-21-10 08:34 AM
    I would never hear it if I put it in my laptop case/ phone slot.
    I'm not worried about not hearing it.
    01-21-10 10:17 AM
    This is a weird request but I am looking for a backpack with a pocket dedicate to a blackberry specifically if possible. I also have the amazon kinle and now with the purchase of my BB. I want to have everything in once place when commuting to and from work. I have checked out Timbuk2 (this is who made the sleeve for my kindle) but I'm not having any luck. Any suggestions?

TIA
    I use a black leather backpack that I've had for years. Really nice leather. Has a pocket on the front that my phone and wallet fit into nicely.

Originally bought it from Wilson's Leather. I believe they went out of business though.
    01-21-10 12:29 PM
    Sorry for the late reply. It's a Swiss Gear
    01-21-10 05:26 PM
    Thanks everyone for the replies.
    01-21-10 09:09 PM
    I'd look into a Wenger/SwissGear backpack. I've used several different ones, but I am really pleased with their quality. Not to mention several of them have a padded laptop area, which would be great for your kindle. And I'm sure you'd be able to find one that your BB will fit into nicely.
    01-21-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD