Hello all. Fairly new member here and first time Blackberry owner. I recently purchased the Storm 9530 (purchased it outright) and am a subscriber to Telus in Canada.

Anyways, I am looking for a few accessories and though I did a lot of searching around, I am rather undecided on which to go with as I don't know the track record of the different companies that produce the products.

This is what I am specifically looking for:

An extra battery.

A screen protector (skin?).

A durable hard case.

I have a job where I work long hours, cannot recharge the device while working and want/need the battery to last up to 16 hours (sometimes with a lot of use). As well, I would like a good protector both for the screen and the device itself in case of accidents (I know that nothing is perfect, but any help is better then none).

Finally, if there is a good dock to also use I would also consider purchasing one for at home.

As I live in Canada, the company would need to ship here, and preferably accept credit card, but I could use paypal if need be.

Thanks for any and all suggestions everyone! I appreciate it!
    01-24-09 03:44 PM
    u could try the crackberry store .... otherwise if ur looking for cheaper deals head over to ebay
    01-24-09 04:01 PM
    You can order these accessories from either the crackberry store or from the blackberry store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 04:04 PM
    get the extended battery from the crackberry store
    01-24-09 04:10 PM
    Has anyone tried the Bury car cradle?
    01-24-09 04:35 PM
    Try these guys. I am sure they will do you right up!!
    Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories
    01-24-09 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD