I have a question about listening to music using my 3.5mm headsets, when I insert my 9700 into the holster, the music shuts off, it doesn't remain on. I have search under the option's layers for an option such as: "headset playback on while on holster", but I have not found anything, how do I keep it playing "on"???

When I jog at the gym or park, I'll love to carry my 9700 inside my holster, but since when listening with my headsets shuts it off upon putting it away in it, I have to carry it inside my pocket, which is annoying. Help Please?
    12-31-09 06:30 AM
    I have a 8330 and listen to music with it in a holster all the time. One thing however is that I can't adjust the volume without removing it.The buttons won't respond. It has to have to do with your phone going into standby when its holstered.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 07:34 AM
    what OS are you running? could be a bug in your OS. my 9700 has no issues listening to music, changing songs or adjusting the volume when in the holster... so i would say check your OS, and if its not the latest 5.0.0.423 then i suggest upgrading to it

12-31-09 10:07 AM
    It works fine. Sometimes when you plug in your headphones it will pause the song but press the mute button again and it'll start playing again. I listen to music in my holster on a daily basis. Try this and see what happens.

12-31-09 05:59 PM
    I agree try hitting the mute button
    12-31-09 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD