Please post pics of your cases and what you think of them, I'm in the market and want something that will protect it in a drop or something that will mount to my belt that won't look like something an ***** would wear. Materialism is a *****.

Also, what is the website for streaming/downloading videos (similar to youtube for the blackberry).
    10-12-08 09:29 PM
    I use an Otto yellow and black three later hard case. I love it. I never worry about any damages to my phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 03:52 AM
    I'm using the case that came with the phone. I like keeping mine in my pocket.

I would really like a case similar to the one logitec makes for the PSP. I also have one similar for my Gameboy Micro. That's where I got the idea. It fits in it width-wise, but it's half an inch too short! Clear clamshell with soft black rubber on the inside. Overkill, but still would be like keeping the phone in a safe!
    10-14-08 08:52 AM
    OEM Black silicone...looks good and protects from corner dings as well. Sticks to my pocket though...and collects a little lint, but I like it though...
    10-14-08 02:06 PM
    I had one of those OEM silicone cases for my black 8130 but it kept bunching up when I'd put the phone in or out of my pocket. Really frustrating. I've since been using it caseless, but the back is a mess now
    10-15-08 06:17 PM
    Otterbox all the way. Its kept my pearl spotless since its been in it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-08 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD