I just purchased the external battery charger for c-series battery. what color should the LED light be when I first put in a battery that needs chargin? how do I know if it's actually working? and how do iI know when it's done charging?
    07-03-08 09:12 PM
    yellow means it's charging. green means it's done. some also are green while charging, light off when it's done.
    07-04-08 06:05 PM
    My external battery LED light is RED this morning. Yes, it usually goes from a yellow light (charging) to green (charged). I have two BlackBerry batteries and suddenly, neither of them will charge!!! I am so pissed off and sick of buying batteries, chargers, etc. The only reason why I even have this external charger is because I can't charge my BB internally since one of those little metal prongs came loose (after only a couple of weeks of having the phone)! The insurance plan I have charges about $40 (for 'shipping') to replace the phone so it cost me less to get another battery and external charger rather than have to have the thing replaced - not to mention, I wouldn't be able to retrieve my data from the phone - and considering I have notes in here, contacts and twenty million appointments, this really would not be the ideal solution! The BB has a lot of things about it I like (such as the screen, keyboard, applications), but I can't stand 1. the sound quality when talking on the phone and 2. the fact that there is clearly an issue with the charging of this phone - as I've noticed numerous posted complaints on this issue. I am EXTREMELY displeased.
    06-20-09 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD