Does anyone know if the storm will be coming with a leather slip case like the bold does ??
    11-13-08 06:20 AM
    As far as I can see on Vodaphones site there won't be a case in the box but you can buy one for 15

Accessories
    11-13-08 06:24 AM
    thatd be bs if thats the case..blackberrys always come with atleast the slip in case...i do like the one the bold came with tho
    11-13-08 06:28 AM
    From Voda's site

What's in the box ?

Phone and battery
    Charger
    Handsfree Headset
    USB Cable
    PC Software CD
    User Guide
    Verizon, Telus may supply different items.
    11-13-08 06:37 AM
    According to the unboxing pictures post there is a simple slipcase inside the box...
    Vodafone BlackBerry Storm unboxing! | BlackBerry Sync | get in sync with the latest BlackBerry news
    11-13-08 06:47 AM
    Thats very confusing then....don't know now...their site doesn't say that & why sell a case if one is included. Just have to wait until the first person on here gets one & tells us.

Voda may have removed case from their packages since those early photos were done. Verizon are giving away the 8GB card with their release but Voda isn't so maybe they want to make more money by not including case or SD card ?
    11-13-08 07:01 AM
    Sounds like Vodafone yes
    I'll see, I wanna get 16GB anyways, so card doesn't bother me.
    Case would be nice though...
    11-13-08 07:03 AM
    Yeah hoping its a typing error on the site as all other BB's have come with cases so can't see why Storm wouldn't.
    11-13-08 07:11 AM
    My Bold came with a very sturdy clip on cover... to big for in pocket use so I just ordered a pocket pouch.
    11-16-08 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD