Has anyone seen or used this case - seems to be from its description the nicest leather pouch i have seen from anyone. Full protection top to bottom with no holes in the corners - sleeper function - velvet lining for easy removal and entry of storm into case. Please check this out and let me know.

This is my first post so I am not able to attach the link but try this.

blackberrysource dot com item #5655
    02-20-09 11:25 AM
    I own this "leather pocket" it is very nice and the best I have found but just so you know the lining is not velvet it is a soft thin plastic... which was not what I expected but it is very nice to have
    02-20-09 11:29 AM
    I own this "leather pocket" it is very nice and the best I have found but just so you know the lining is not velvet it is a soft thin plastic... which was not what I expected but it is very nice to have
    Hmmmm......thats not what it describes on the source page. it says that it has a soft velvet lined interior. did you order it from the company that i sent the link from ? They seem to have a great assortment of Storm accessories and I really like the idea of the cradle charger they have as opposed to the one that everyone else is showing.
    02-20-09 11:48 AM
    anyone else??
    02-20-09 03:07 PM
    Here's the link to yours:

Blackberry Source.com - BlackBerry Storm Leather Pocket Slip Case (Black)

I have a very similar one:

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm

I really like it, full protection when in my pocket so it doesn't get scratched/dinged by keys, change, etc.

The interior feels like a velvel, but more course/hard. But soft enough to protect the device I think.
    02-20-09 03:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD