Any suggestions for an open face case like the Otterbox Defender but in Leather?

I like the form factor of the Otterbox but want a leather one also.
    02-23-10 06:28 PM
    Have you considered looking for someone in your area who does custom leather work? I don't think it would be too difficult for them to make one for you. I've had custom things made over the years and you have to make sure you and the crafter are on the same page with what you want done.
    02-23-10 06:37 PM
    I would not know where to find a quality leather worker in Phoenix. What I really want is an Orbino style case but for this phone.
    02-23-10 07:38 PM
    BTW... When you search for custom leather shops locally be careful what you click on under Google search...

NSFW...
    02-23-10 09:41 PM
    What about this one?

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm2 9550 Open Face

I've used their holsters for a couple of my Berries, and have never had any complaints.

Nick
    02-23-10 10:32 PM
    BTW... When you search for custom leather shops locally be careful what you click on under Google search...

NSFW...
    LMAO! Too funny I forgot about that part

You could ask at your local shoe repair places if they know of anyone who does leather craft work. Ask at the craft shops maybe. Put an ad on craigslist or any other local websites asking for someone. Ask at the motorcycle shops for someone who repairs leathers or ask at tailor shops. That's how I found my people over the years, by networking local resources.
    Last edited by SapphireStar; 02-24-10 at 06:37 AM. Reason: added info
    02-24-10 06:22 AM
    What about this one?

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm2 9550 Open Face

I've used their holsters for a couple of my Berries, and have never had any complaints.

Nick
    I'll second this recommendation for fortte. I've used a couple of their cases also without any problems. They have several different designs and customizable options, so check them all out. Just keep in mind that these are actually made when ordered and can take a few weeks to receive.
    02-24-10 10:01 AM
    I'll second this recommendation for fortte. I've used a couple of their cases also without any problems. They have several different designs and customizable options, so check them all out. Just keep in mind that these are actually made when ordered and can take a few weeks to receive.

A third for Fortte. I called and got a custom sleeve with my initials on the front. The woman that helped me was very nice and the product was exactly as described. Keeps more dust from getting in. Enthusiastic thumbs up.
    02-24-10 10:42 AM
    That's perfect, you guys, just the type of thing I was thinking of.
    02-24-10 05:50 PM
    The only thing I have against Fortte is that their color selection is a little extreme, and does not offer many subtle choices.

Nick
    02-25-10 01:14 PM
    Noreve is awesome
    03-01-10 01:05 PM
    That's a nice looking case
    03-01-10 01:13 PM
    Go to check the Noreve one , you can choose the color , the leather type ect...

Noreve - Etui cuir BlackBerry Storm2, 9520 & 9550 Tradition | Noreve - Haute Couture for Mobile Devices
    03-01-10 02:46 PM
    I have the Forte cases and love them. Definitely nice cases.
    03-01-10 04:29 PM
    Take a look at senacases.com. They are beautiful and well designed. I've got one for my Storm2 and absolutely love it. (Also great customer service by the way).

I am not affiliated with the company, but I am definitely a repeat customer.
    03-03-10 12:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD