12-28-11 02:25 AM
33 12
tools
    Plus the $15 for the spray adhesive.
    LOL. And another $10 for the scissors I used to trim the fraying. Common houshehold staple for me.
    06-09-11 07:20 AM
    I have a leather one made by agf...was given to me with my torch for work. I use it, and like it, although most of the day I have the torch out of the holster. The holster that came with my tour also works for the torch.
    06-09-11 02:53 PM
    Yeah...I have the OEM belt holster from Amazon. Oddly enough it does have a red stitch on one side. The fit is snug...not overly tight. Who want's a loose fitting holster so your phone can come crashing out? I have had it for almost 3 months and no signs of deterioration so far. The magnet works perfectly...although I would like to disable the feature that makes your new msg appear automatically when you unholster...it's kind of annoying. Other than that...it has worked really well.
    06-11-11 12:52 AM
    I had my storms leather holster and my torch fits perfectly in it. It works like a charm
    06-11-11 06:36 AM
    Yeah...I have the OEM belt holster from Amazon. Oddly enough it does have a red stitch on one side. The fit is snug...not overly tight. Who want's a loose fitting holster so your phone can come crashing out? I have had it for almost 3 months and no signs of deterioration so far. The magnet works perfectly...although I would like to disable the feature that makes your new msg appear automatically when you unholster...it's kind of annoying. Other than that...it has worked really well.
    I think there is an option that does that for when you take the phone out of the holster but I am not sure and I can't wait to get mine!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-11 10:35 AM
    I have the leather pouch and it does a great job protecting the phone except the top part of the bezel. Received a phone call late at night, and missed the nightstand completely when i tried putting the phone back. The phone was it the pouch and got a chip on the top part of the bezel. I'm depressed.

On the auto opening feature thingy, it pissed me off too, especially in BBM when I try to avoid people . I still haven't changed the settings, but I know if you go to Messages--> Menu-->Options--> Message Display and Actions, there is an option "Auto Open Newest Message After Removing Device From Holster". I'm not sure if this affects the auto opening of BBM and text messaging.
    06-21-11 04:05 AM
    I use my old OEM hostler Bold 9000
    by wearing a Torch 9800 case from Capdase
    Capdase SoftJacket

Fit for my need

Sorry for bad image quality from my mom 9000 bold lol

Cheers!
    06-21-11 07:41 AM
    This is what happened to my original blackberry leather pouch just after a few months. Total waste of money. I dont think i am alone in this.
    12-28-11 02:25 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD