07-26-09 08:40 PM
29 12
tools
    I think its a big step up from the one that came with my 8330 but still prefer a silicon case (in a variety of colors) to match what I'm wearing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 08:02 PM
    I wish there was a holster that could fit a phone with a silicone case. The best of both worlds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Simple solution for you...
    Use an 8700 Case. I did it with my curve. I had a rubber/silicone case for the curve and I kept it in the 8700 Case. The 8700 case is slightly larger and facilitated the curve w/rubber case perfectly AND the magnet still put the phone in standby mode when you popped it into the case.

**I haven't tried it with the tour because I haven't gotten a rubber case for it yet but I'm sure it will work just the same.
    07-26-09 08:08 PM
    I like the case but I Yardley use it for the fact its extremely annoying prying it out because i have a rubberized skin on my tour. Its like you cant have the best of both worlds (skin and leather holster)..choices!!
    07-26-09 08:32 PM
    I use the holster, and with the clear hard case that I bought from VZW for the Tour it actually fits into the holster as well. I like this cause usually I would have to by a bigger holster to use with a hard case.
    07-26-09 08:40 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD