I used to have a nice leather case for my curve with a built in clip (no swivel)

It was sleek, light and nice to use.

Does anyone know of one for the 9700? I can only find them with the chunky plastic swivel clips.

What I had before was a metal clip inside leather so it was not as chunky as the swivel.

Anyone seen this yet?
    12-14-09 03:05 PM
    The one for the 8900 should work, they are very similiar in size.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 03:07 PM
    I know what you mean about the clunky plastic clip. I too looked for one when I had my Pearl. I had a horizontal holster from SEIDIO. It was soft leather and had a leather clip. I got use to it not being swivel but had to get another because the soft leather was wearing thin. I had break down when I had my Javelin and get the one with the clunky clip but I'm use to it and I now use it for my 9700. Fits the same...
    12-14-09 04:14 PM
    That plastic clip makes the holsters twice as bulky. I can't believe more people aren't troubled by this.

Is this holster from BB a good option?
    BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 01:12 AM
    I am using an 8310 case... It is just a little pouch and it works great. I also purchased another pouch case from crackberry.com. It says 8900 on the package tag. It is very close to the one I have from my 8310.
    12-24-09 03:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD