01-19-09 07:42 PM
56 123
tools
    As far as leather pouch/sleeves for the storm:

Blackberry leather and faux leather pouches put the storm to sleep, doesn't matter which way you put them in.

Fortte leather pouch puts the storm to sleep but can only go in one way. if you put it in backwards no sleep.

Vaja no sleeper magnet

Senna Slim pouch no sleeper magnet

I have the Fortte pouch and the blackberry/rim faux leather pouch. The fortte is way better.
    you can disable sleep mode in the options .So that shouldn't matter
    01-18-09 04:02 AM
    Here is my case I just bought. It is a little tight fit being new but it works and holds great! It will also go into sleep mode when put in any direction.

Bought in Verizon $20 (actually $50+ tax with charger and bluetooth package!)

01-18-09 04:38 AM
    you can disable sleep mode in the options .So that shouldn't matter
    ?? sleep mode is great. no point to use a pouch/holster without it. so it matters profoundly when choosing an aftermarket case.
    01-18-09 07:43 AM
    I am happily using a case from Nutshell.
    tuff-as-nuts (dot) com
    I needed a case with a belt loop that absolutely won't come off my belt and their leather belt loop model is perfect. I got the model with the full flap top with velcro and it protects the Storm completely. The quality of leather and construction are very very good. They mailed my order immediately, but it did take about ten days for shipping from New Zealand. I would buy from them again, but it is likely this case will outlast the phone. This case is indeed "Tuff As Nuts".
    01-18-09 09:22 AM
    I have this one:
    http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...roductid=24034

Works well but the fit needs some work
    01-18-09 10:35 AM
    My fortte case finally came today. I must say, it seems great. Tough, good quality leather. Not too big. Sleep works well. If I had a complaint, it's what was already mentioned -- the magnet is only on one side, so you need to have your case "right side up" when putting in your Storm. Probably not too tough, but thought I'd mention that. But I'd definitely recommend this case.
    01-19-09 07:42 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD