01-19-09 08:42 PM
56 123
tools
    Waiting on this case. Shipped out today.

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM CASES

12-31-08 12:51 AM
    For those that have the case with the metal logo on it, i have some concerns about pressure on the screen. I have my storm in my pocket screen facing in, which would mean that the pressure from my leg would push on that metal piece and therefore push the screen. Do you think this may be a problem for the phone? Or does the pressure feel evenly distributed?
    01-02-09 09:49 AM
    Waiting on this case. Shipped out today.

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY STORM CASES

If it's like Sena's other cases, you will like the snug fit. There won't be ANY doubt that it is made for the Storm.

Let us know if the flap is "upside down."
    01-02-09 11:04 AM
    I finally found some sweet cases. Vaja cases just released some of there new storm cases. They are very nice and clean looking, plus you can customize them. The site is vajacases.com
    01-03-09 04:12 PM
    I finally found some sweet cases. Vaja cases just released some of there new storm cases. They are very nice and clean looking, plus you can customize them. The site is vajacases.com
    I really like those cases too... I was ready to order one and then I saw a notice that says that handicraft process takes 45 days! Does that mean I need to wait that long for them to make it before they will ship it to me?

Any info on this?

Thanks!
    01-03-09 07:34 PM
    has anyone found any nice looking, snug, leather cases for the storm? I've only found a company, vaja cases, in the process of making one, but i can't find one thats already made.
    Vaja cases are awesome. Have owned 2 myself.
    01-03-09 07:39 PM
    I really like those cases too... I was ready to order one and then I saw a notice that says that handicraft process takes 45 days! Does that mean I need to wait that long for them to make it before they will ship it to me?

Any info on this?

Thanks!
    If I recall, unless you make a real off-the-wall custom order, it won't take nearly that long.
    01-03-09 07:41 PM
    I feel like a broken record. I think Fortte should hire me as a salesman. This is the absolute best leather slim fitting pocketable case for the storm. Done and done.

Leather case for BlackBerry Storm

01-03-09 07:49 PM
    If I recall, unless you make a real off-the-wall custom order, it won't take nearly that long.
    Awesome! Thanks

Do you guys know if these Vaja cases put the Storm in sleep mode like the OEM ones? I'm not sure if they have that magnet built in or not.
    01-03-09 07:50 PM
    I just received this one for my wife (Storm version) Very nice for the price but a bit bulky for me.

Leather Case Skin for Bell Blackberry Pearl 8110 8120 - eBay (item 200292518753 end time Jan-03-09 17:02:00 PST)
    01-03-09 08:01 PM
    WOW!!! That second site is amazing. You can build exactly what you want as opposed to having to settle. Kinds glad/angry I already have the officila BB hoster coming already/ Angry cuz I would totally make a sweet holster, glad cuz I would probably spend $100 on a case. Saved myself 70 bucks whew.
    I don't see how to design your own -- what am I missing? That sounds nice.....
    01-04-09 03:18 PM
    Yeah, I'm kinda confused also. How do you design your own, that sounds great
    01-04-09 03:54 PM
    Vaja cases are awesome. Have owned 2 myself.
    For the ivolution Top -- does that flap really just hang down while you're using the Storm? Cant understand the design here. Ive never seen a sexier case -- but not worth it if there's a big leather flap dangling around while you talk/web surf.

Just wondered if you knew -- since you've got the experience with Vaja.

Thanks!
    01-04-09 03:54 PM
    i'm using the leather sleeve made by blackberry that i bought at vzw store. it looks similar to the one on crackberry but the crackberry one has a metal blackberry logo. mine is all leather/fabric. seems to work fine, and uses the sleep mode magnet which is great at saving battery.
    Is this the one that leaves a good bit of the phone hanging out? I'm trying to avoid that -- but your case does look nice, for sure.

You like it?
    01-04-09 05:56 PM
    I use the one with the magnetic flap that you can find at a VZW store... works great and locks my phone when I holster it.
    You're happy with this one?
    01-04-09 05:57 PM
    [QUOTE=tbrakef;1201437]Agree!!!! Its very nice, slim too, also the metal part makes it a bit easier to know which side I'm grabbing, its snug and yet doesn't depress the screen while in the holster and the magnet works every time. (got mine from another website for 13.99)

Any trouble with the portion that sticks out of the case? Is it getting scratched by keys or loose change in your pockets?
    01-04-09 05:58 PM
    Here is some more Sena Cases.

01-04-09 06:05 PM
    Here is some more Sena Cases.

Do these put the Storm into Sleep mode?
    01-04-09 07:37 PM
    With the Fortte cases you can choose what color leather to use, what kind of clip as well as embossing. So you could make one completely unique to you.
    01-04-09 08:05 PM
    01-04-09 08:20 PM
    Everyone keeps not answering the most important question that a few of us keep asking. Do they all put the phone in sleep mode? I have searched the vaja site and it mentions nothing of it. Do all of the cases do it? It would seem like a no brainer but I almost ordered a vaja case today without thinking ...so.......DO THEY HAVE THE MAGNET TO MAKE THE PHONE SLEEP?!?!
    01-06-09 09:26 PM
    Agree!!!! Its very nice, slim too, also the metal part makes it a bit easier to know which side I'm grabbing, its snug and yet doesn't depress the screen while in the holster and the magnet works every time. (got mine from another website for 13.99)
    I just received this one yesterday. I had about 80% left on the battery when I left it in the pouch overnight. I look at it this morning and I only have 15%. I'm running .85. Any ideas? Was it a bit of a mistake to leave it in there overnight?
    01-09-09 08:52 AM
    Everyone keeps not answering the most important question that a few of us keep asking. Do they all put the phone in sleep mode? I have searched the vaja site and it mentions nothing of it. Do all of the cases do it? It would seem like a no brainer but I almost ordered a vaja case today without thinking ...so.......DO THEY HAVE THE MAGNET TO MAKE THE PHONE SLEEP?!?!
    If you Google "Vaja cases have no sleep function", it'll pull up information from other sites/forums. From what I've read, Vaja cases don't support the sleep function. There's a thread here somewhere, that discusses it. Don't remember where. If you do a "Vaja" search, it may pull it up. Somebody mentioned a magnet, but someone else said that magnets don't come with Vaja cases. Perhaps it depends on the case model.

You could always email Vaja as well.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 01-09-09 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Additional info
    01-09-09 08:55 AM
    As far as leather pouch/sleeves for the storm:

Blackberry leather and faux leather pouches put the storm to sleep, doesn't matter which way you put them in.

Fortte leather pouch puts the storm to sleep but can only go in one way. if you put it in backwards no sleep.

Vaja no sleeper magnet

Senna Slim pouch no sleeper magnet

I have the Fortte pouch and the blackberry/rim faux leather pouch. The fortte is way better.
    01-18-09 01:17 AM
    has anyone found any nice looking, snug, leather cases for the storm? I've only found a company, vaja cases, in the process of making one, but i can't find one thats already made.
    Ebay has nice cases of all kinds and the prices beat all
    01-18-09 05:00 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD