I have placed-very carefully!-an Invisible Shield on my TMo Curve and really like it. No scratches at all and I love the feel of the grip. But...I found over a couple of weeks it developed a brown tint on both the front and back. I ordered a replacement (no problem...ZAGG was great with the replacement under warranty) and after a couple of weeks, same issue.

My son's Blackjack Shield is pristine after several weeks of carrying it with his car keys in his pocket, so I knew something was amiss.

I called ZAGG again today and explained the situation to Heather, one of their reps, and she told me they have discovered that the leather case, which I use, has a dye that leaches into the Shield and discolors it. She is sending yet another replacement, but suggested I not use the BB leather case to avoid it happening again. She said by using the Shield I would not need the leather case for protection. So I'll try it.

I post this in case you have had the same problem.
    04-28-08 05:03 PM
    Funny, same thing has happened to mine using the OEM pouch. I called earlier but wasn,t able to hold. I plan on calling back in the morning and hope the hold isn't as long.

I hope the replacements arrive faster than my initial order.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-08 05:33 PM
    i believe my pouch did the same thing to my Best Skins Ever and is most likely the cause of my trackball being the same brownish tone. Ugh!
    04-28-08 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD