does anyone know of a leather case (with sleeper magnet) that fits the 8900 with the incipio feather on it?
    06-10-09 10:35 PM
    No that's something I've been wondering though. I have the feather and a blackberry leather pocket on its way to me. I'll post back and let you know if it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 10:55 PM
    No that's something I've been wondering though. I have the feather and a blackberry leather pocket on its way to me. I'll post back and let you know if it works.

cool thanks. let me know
    06-10-09 11:25 PM
    The pocket better be for something other than a 8900. Incipio and 8900 pocket will not fit together. Magnet might not work thru the feather.

06-11-09 02:03 AM
    If you want a side pouch, I use a 8800 smart phone experts side pouch with mine. It fits nicely in the pouch and the sleeper magnet still works.

06-11-09 07:32 AM
    If you want a side pouch, I use a 8800 smart phone experts side pouch with mine. It fits nicely in the pouch and the sleeper magnet still works.

think that would also work with the incipio dermashot?
    06-11-09 02:41 PM
    my belief has always been......"if its holstered, better have bullets"

take a magnet to best buy and try different covers...rubber, synthetic, leather....see if your magnet can put the phone to sleep thru the cover, you'll have you answer. my investigation said the BB magnet is designed to be for the device to pouch. magnet didn't work thru rubber or synthetic cover....or duct tape in case anyone wants to know.
    06-11-09 02:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD