Anyone knows where to buy a leather case that fits Blackberry 9800 with hard case?
    08-09-11 04:47 PM
    I recently purchased a very nice lambskin holster from Amazon.com. I think the manufacturer was "Splash". A search of my posts will pull the thread up. I also ordered a very inexpensive plastic case that covers the main part of my Torch, as well as the slider. It adds very little size to the device and it still fits nicely in the leather holster. The holster also has a magnet to activate sleep function. I'll see if I can get you the manufacturer of the plastic hard case as well as the manufacturer of the holster and will post it this evening.

Hope this helps.
    08-09-11 05:50 PM
    Thanks for your reply, but i am looking for a case wiyth loops.
    08-10-11 11:53 AM
    Would a belt clip work? I know that with other BB's I have been able to mix and match with a holster from a different device and it fits a BB that has a case on it. My Torch has a Seidio hard case on it and it fits snugly inside a Blackberry OEM holster for a 9000 Bold. Just a thought.
    08-10-11 09:48 PM
    Would a belt clip work? I know that with other BB's I have been able to mix and match with a holster from a different device and it fits a BB that has a case on it. My Torch has a Seidio hard case on it and it fits snugly inside a Blackberry OEM holster for a 9000 Bold. Just a thought.
    I got it, i will buy a 9000 bold leather case for my torch, thanks a lot
    08-12-11 11:46 AM
    No problem. Good deals for them online!
    08-12-11 11:46 PM
    Yes, I have an Otterbox commuter series for my 9650 that fits perfect in a 9000 holster that I bought from Amazon for about $5
    08-17-11 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD