02-05-10 11:42 PM
50 12
tools
    I use the pink Innocase found at seidio.com. Its rubber and its hard but very smooth and doesn't add much bulk to the phone. I typically carry my phone in my back pocket and the smoothness of the case makes it very easy to get in and out of my pocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 04:04 PM
    I use the silicone on mine, I have several colors. I also sometimes just use the pouch that came with the phone. I used to have a skin on mine too. I just bought a new hard case and I'm hoping it fits right.

I've ordered some cases off amazon/ebay for the 8330 and they haven't fit right; always been too small.
    04-08-09 04:12 PM
    I have the blue Innocase ordered. Hopefully it comes today so I can see how I like it. I'm so hard to please with cases. I can't stand extra bulk, but I also like my phone to be protected. I also like that it leaves the little charging nubs on the back/bottom of the phone exposed so it'll still work with my cradle.
    04-08-09 04:29 PM
    @Best Buy, they have Betsey Johnson, Steve Madden and Dooney and Bourke cases made specifically for PDA's...they are universal but it works
    04-08-09 04:41 PM
    i use the silicone covers in black,pink and white i also use the blackberry belt clip and i also sometimes use the on it came with
    04-08-09 04:43 PM
    I was using the hard clear case that came with my BB. I loved it being clear, it showed off the beauty of the phone.

I just received my pink Seidio Innocase II today, and I'm loving the sleekness of it.

The color is not a bubblegum pink, but a light rose pink. Makes my phone more elegant looking, I think

I use the Seidio clip when I work out. I just clip it onto my pants or onto the band on my arm.
    04-08-09 05:37 PM
    My phone is fuchsia pink and I use an OEM BlackBerry lime green silicone skin, I also have an orange one. Love the colors together!

I also make wristlets that have a compartment for the phone and a pocket on the front for money and cards and use it whenever I don't feel like carrying my purse.

I also keep a BSE screen protector on it, I love love love it!
    04-08-09 11:38 PM
    EmilyAnn - where did you get you fuchsia pink housing? Do you have any pictures?

04-09-09 06:05 AM
    I stick to my silicone case, its purple and matches my trackball.

Yes its a sexy curve!
    04-09-09 07:01 AM
    I use Beyza Slimline cases. They are a little like the Blackberry pouch, but much, much better. They come in an assortment of beautiful colors and they have a slit cut out for the LED indicator light! And of course they also have the "sleeper function". All I have to do is slip my curve into the pouch and it goes to sleep. I had my Curve customized by Colorware, so I take special care of it. I have two of the Beyza cases; one in tan and one in dark brown croc. You can find the cases at Cases.com.

04-09-09 07:33 AM
    It came on my phone... I ordered my phone from TekBrothers.com but found them through eBay. I'm pretty sure they just buy the housing somewhere online but I'm not sure where.

Here's my phone...

04-09-09 10:46 AM
    I have the burgundy case from Seidio and I know of two other women who bought the same case for their Curve when they saw mine. I love it because of the feel... I can put it in my pocket or bag and not worry about it.
    04-09-09 01:48 PM
    I use Beyza Slimline cases. They are a little like the Blackberry pouch, but much, much better. They come in an assortment of beautiful colors and they have a slit cut out for the LED indicator light! And of course they also have the "sleeper function". All I have to do is slip my curve into the pouch and it goes to sleep. I had my Curve customized by Colorware, so I take special care of it. I have two of the Beyza cases; one in tan and one in dark brown croc. You can find the cases at Cases.com.

These are beautiful, but how do you grab the Berry to take it out of the case?
    04-09-09 02:58 PM
    I have a hard case that I bought at a mall kiosk. I love it. I have my phone on a lock/timeout, so it preserves the battery that way. I also have the silicone BSE, but i am not a huge fan of it.
    04-09-09 03:16 PM
    I have the "soft touch/hard case" that snaps on in two pieces , front and back. it is the same pink as my bb and it keeps it from getting damaged since i've already dropped my bb a few times and nothing has happened to it. i love it.
    04-09-09 04:13 PM
    [QUOTE=Cheeto;2232711]These are beautiful, but how do you grab the Berry to take it out of the case?[/QU
    There is an opening at the bottom of the case. You can either push the curve up or pull it out. It is very simple. I never place my curve in my pocket without placing it in my case.

04-09-09 05:02 PM
    I use a snap-on case that is tan with a pink and brown geometric type design on it. I got it from another carrier's store, but it hugs my Curve very nicely. Plus, the colors of the case look nice with my pale gold device.
    Srry if i didn't give a detailed enough description; next time I'll just take a picture. lol

Cheers!
    ~Tennille
    04-09-09 06:06 PM
    I use the otterbox! It's not that pretty but it keeps my Blackberry looking brand new. I love it!
    04-09-09 07:22 PM
    I use the Black Silicon Skin case made by Blackberry. I have a special compartment in my purse that is reserved for my Berry. I also like the Leather Slip in case made by Blackberry that came with it.
    04-09-09 08:14 PM
    Hi ladies! You guys would probably love our "Blush" Pink Curve housing.. It's one of the one's I'm currently using. It's very pretty, and it's metallic. Definitely a "Girl" phone.
    "Blush" Pink Metallic 8300, 8310, 8320 Housing - Blackberry™
    04-15-09 09:58 PM
    I prefer a silicone case with a screen protector. I have a couple OEM and a couple of the Verizon non-OEM ones. The OEM ones are thinner and allow me to fit my Curve, a couple credit cards, and lip gloss in my Coach wristlet, but they seem to strech a bit.
    04-16-09 12:28 PM
    I prefer a silicone case with a screen protector. I have a couple OEM and a couple of the Verizon non-OEM ones. The OEM ones are thinner and allow me to fit my Curve, a couple credit cards, and lip gloss in my Coach wristlet, but they seem to strech a bit.
    I noticed the same with my OEM ones. The non-OEM ones seem thicker and I like them better. But my OEM seem almost flimsy
    04-16-09 04:28 PM
    I have an Invisishield on my curve and cushion that with an OEM silicone skin. To keep my Curve handy, I use the Golla pouches that CB sells. I love the compartments (handy for extra batteries or Bluetooth headset) and use the handy carabiner clip to hook it to my purse. Even with a skin, my Curve slips easily into these Golla fabric pouches.

04-16-09 06:04 PM
    If you are looking for a way to have put your skinned Blackberry to sleep take a look at hyberpad.

Its designed to work as a desk pad or with a case that holds both the skinned Blackberry and the hyberpad in a case.

11-03-09 10:04 PM
    Hello,

I love to use the mobile cases. I saw some designer mobile purses in an online shop. They are really nice and so beautiful.

Regards,
    Olivia
    02-05-10 11:42 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD